Upcoming Events in Neosho Missouri
|15 - 16||
Annual Business & Industry Review
- This annual event provides local businesses and industries an opportunity to showcase their products and services to the public. Over 80 businesses and merchants will be on hand to visit with the public. The Review will be Friday and Saturday. Hours - Friday, 5:00 - 8:00 p.m. and Saturday, 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. There will be special drawings and giveaways throughout the event.
Address: Neosho High School Cafeteria & Jr. High Gym, 511 South Neosho Blvd , Neosho, Missouri
|5 - 6||
Annual Neosho City Wide Garage Sale
- Neosho is the home of Missouri's Largest Garage Sale. It is time for the Neosho Residents to Clean out their closets, attics, basements and garages and storage sheds." Shoppers come from all over the Four State's to shop for "everything." Garage Sales range from within the City limits to all over the outskirts of the city.
Spring Dogwood Tour
- This annual event includes Neosho and the surrounding area. A beautiful mapped-out drive is available to see all the beautiful dogwood trees in bloom.With the help of the conservation dept. over the years, thousands of Dogwoods have been planted in the Neosho area and bloom prolifically in tones of pink and white all over town and in the surrounding hills.
Maps are available at our Chamber office and the official tour date will be set in the early spring, just a few weeks before the peak bloom. Dogwoods are generally in bloom in early April.
Ph: 417-451-1925 (Always call and confirm events)
|Cinema in the Park - Get ready for "Cinema in the Park" in Big Spring Park. Admission is free. Bring your seating. The movie is sponsored by City of Neosho.|
Neosho ROTARY CLUB 6110 Annual Benefit Car, Truck & Tractor Show
- In association with “Celebrate Neosho”. A full day of Festivities!!!
AWARDS : 3:30 ish...
ENTRY FEE: $20 or Donation
(whichever is greater )
Top 75 Awards/Top Points Early & Late Model Car &
Truck/Rotary Club Choice/ 50/50 and More!
FOR MORE INFO: Call Kevin 417-451-2805 or 417-850-0940*** CHECK OUT “Celebrate Neosho” on Facebook***
Address: 126 E Spring St , Neosho, Missouri
|4 - 7||
Newton County Fair
- The Annual Newton County Fair is held in mid-July and brings visitors from all over the four-state area. This family event has something for everyone. A carnival, livestock exhibits, craft booths, food and entertainment make for an enjoyable visit to this traditional, all-American event.
Address: Fair grounds are located in the Camp Crowder Area south of Neosho. , Neosho, Missouri
|5 - 6||Neosho Fall Festival Autumn Harvest - Neosho Fall Festival Autumn Harvest is a full day of fun for the whole family. The day will begin with a 5 & 10K run that will both begin and end at the square. A pet beauty contest, Little Miss/Mister contest and great musical acts will be featured all day on our performance stage. Regional artists will be set up in business around the square. Food and craft vendors will ring the square. A skateboard competition will be held throughout the day. A childrens craft area for the kids. History Alley and the Newton County Historical Society Museum will feature period crafts, costumed and demonstrations. The first full weekend in October.|
Big Spring Park Lighting Festival
- Holiday Favorites sung by Central Elementary 2nd Grade Choir
Reading of "Twas the Night Before Christmas"
Appearances by Willie Wildcat & Clifford the Big Red Dog
Lighting ceremony with the Neosho Citizen of the Year & Neosho Employee of the Year.
Hosted by the City of Neosho
6PM to 7PM
Address: Big Spring Park , Neosho, Missouri
The theme for this year’s parade is “Christmas Around the World”. We would like each float to represent Christmas traditions in another Country and be lighted.
The parade is being held in conjunction with the Annual Dickens Christmas Faire - an event that will transform downtown Neosho into a Dickens-like atmosphere. It will feature a Holiday Market (in Mills Park Centre building), Christmas Lighting in the Park and Breakfast with Santa in The Civic, along with other free kids’ activities.
5PM to 7PM
Ozark Festival Orchestra Christmas Concert
- The Ozark Festival Orchestra will continue its Christmas tradition with a presentation of "Nine Lessons and Carols" for its Christmas concert, which will be held at 3 p.m. on Sunday, Dec. 11 at the First United Methodist Church at 1600 N. Central Ave. in Monett.
This year's performance will include music by Johann Sebastian Bach and arrangements of holiday favorites by British Christmas specialist John Rutter. Joplin soprano Rebecca Leubber, who has performed with the OFO on numerous occasions, will sing solos on "O Holy Night" and the Gounod/Bach setting of "Ave Maria."
Monett community leaders will join music director Ken Meisinger and the orchestra in reading selections of scripture that tell the Christmas story from the Creation and Old Testament prophesies through the familiar travels of the Holy Family.
Address: Highway 60 and Highway 71 bypass at Oak Ridge , Neosho, Missouri