The Newton Station, completed in 1930, was built during the Depression for 350,000. Modeled after Shakespeare's house at Stratford-on-Avon, the Newton Station was home to a Harvey House between 1930 and 1955
The historic Warkentin House is the former home of Bernhard and Wilhelmina Warkentin, built in 1887. It is a splendid example of the Victorian period in American architecture and furnishings. As a museum, the house offers a glimpse into the way the Warkentins lived, since 80
The Kauffman Museum is located on the Bethel College campus in North Newton. The museum emphasizes the cultural and natural history of the Central Plains and the immigration of the Mennonites to Kansas in the 1870
The Harvey County historical Museum and Libraryi is housed in a former Carnegie Library that served Newton and Harvey County residents until 1973. Completed in 1904, the library was built by a gift from Andrew Carnegie and is the oldest public building in town.
* Harvey County Hall: