Upcoming Events in Brunswick Ohio
|28 - 5||Amish Quilt Show & Sale - This is one of the largest displays of Amish made quilts and crafts with over 65 large quilts hanging from the rafters and over 150 wall hangings hand quilted from the Amish of Ohio and Pennsylvania. Also displayed are quilted placemats, purses, throws and lots more. Mapleside Farms has a restaurant, bakery, & gift shop.|
Brunswick Football Wing Night
- Fundraiser for the Brunswick Football Mom's Club. All proceeds go directly to the team!!
Friday, April 30th 7:00 -10:00 pm
Address: Sidelines Sports Grill Pearl Rd Brunswick , Brunswick, Ohio
|27 - 28||Summer Fun Fest - Kick off the summer at Mapleside's Summer Fun Fest with old fashioned carnival games, inflatables, Touch a Truck, stage bands, karate and dance troop demonstrations and lots of fun. Great food too, including fresh homegrown strawberries over delicious shortcake and topped with ice cream.|
Francesca Battistelli with special guest 220b
- Image of God Ministries welcomes Dove award winner, Grammy nominated Francesca Battistelli with special guest 220b.
Saturday, September 14, 2013
Reserved: $25 Advance/$30 @Door
VIP: $35 (VIP includes Meet and Greet with the artists and Fish emcee, up front seating and appetizers before the concert at 5:45pm).
|9 - 10||Annual Johnny Appleseed Festival - Mapleside's biggest event of the year kicks off the apple harvest season with more than 100 homemade craft exhibits, a corn maze, live bands, horse-drawn wagon rides, an outdoor barbeque, children's activities, bag your own apples, caramel apples, kettle corn, apple dumplings, apple fritters. Delicious home cooked meals in the Apple Farm Restaurant overlooking the apple orchards in the valley, Farm Market & Bakery, Gift Shop, Ice Cream Parlor, Deli & Sandwich Shop.|
|23 - 22||
The Haunted Vineyard
- Have a delightful, exciting fun-filled Halloween evening for children 1-10 years old. No frightening scenes, just a great walk through an imaginative lit Maze of Nursery Rhyme Characters/Animal Displays in Motion. Also for the children's pleasure, are Pony Rides and Pony Wagon rides to enjoy. Come as a family. Come as a group. Have a youngster's party. Marvelous, friendly live farm animals to see and pet,also pony rides and wagon rides. Fun and laughs for the family. No nightmares! Nothing to frighten the children. A special Halloween treat that will help to build fond memories. NO cameras. NO flashlights.
Open weekends in October.
Fridays & Saturdays / 6 pm - 9 pm
Sundays / 6pm - 8pm
We are not open on Halloween Night / October 31st
Address: 691 Pearl Road , Brunswick, Ohio
Plumb - Need You Now Tour with Josh Wilson, MIKESCHAIR & 220b
- Friday, October 4, 2013
General Admission: $15 Advance/$20 @Door
Reserved: $20 Advance
VIP: $30 (VIP includes Meet and Greet with the artists and Fish emcee, up front seating and appetizers before the concert at 6:15 PM).
Grace Baptist Brunswick
3480 Laurel Rd.
Brunswick, OH 44212
|30 - 1||Fall Foliage Fest - Enjoy the colorful 50-mile view of the splendor of fall colors from atop our hill along with a scrumptious outdoor barbeque, children's activities, a corn maze, horse-drawn wagon rides, tons of pumpkins, Harvest Hideout playland, Bag Your Own Apples, and lots more.|
|25 - 9||
Breakfast with Santa
- This has become a fun holiday tradition for many. Ticket price covers Breakfast with Santa which includes a delicious breakfast buffet served underneath a 30 foot live Christmas tree in our rustic wood-beamed restaurant, a visit with Santa Claus, gift bag from Santa and balloon. Other events of the day: Face Painting, Kids Crafts, wagon rides and visits with Santa's Friends. Tickets available after Nov. 1.
Saturday mornings, seatings at 8, 9 & 10 a.m.
|22 - 14||
Candy Cane Christmas
- Imaginative, delightful, Indoor Christmas Display. Wander through over 15 lovely, theme-decorated Christmas Trees. See a large display of Model Trains and Miniature Towns . Write a letter to Santa. Decorate a cookie in the Cookie Room.. Make a toy. Exciting Win-a-Prize Games for 1-10 year olds. (NO losers.) Have a family picture taken on a Sleigh. Enjoy a Live Animal Nativity Scene with a camel, donkey and more friendly animals to see and pet. A treat, view live, authentic Reindeer just like those in books and movies. Come as a family, group or a youngster's party. NO Cameras.
Every Friday and Saturday in December before Christmas.
6 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Address: 691 Pearl Road,Brunswick Ohio 44212 , Brunswick, Ohio