Upcoming Events in Dublin Ohio
The Mall at Tuttle Crossing
- Explore The Mall at Tuttle Crossing and you'll discover Central Ohio's premier shopping experience with 125 upscale and specialty shops. Tuttle Crossing offers something for all shopping tastes. With a relaxing Cappuccino Court and a unique space-themed children's play area, you and your family will experience one of the area's finest attractions.
At The Mall at Tuttle Crossing, you'll find the very best of shopping at department stores including Macy's, JC Penney, and Sears and 130 specialty stores like Aveda, Hollister, American Eagle, H&M, Pottery Barn, Fossil, Wet Seal, Brookstone, Build-a-Bear Workshop, Cache, Diva London, Bath and Body Works, and New Balance. Dine in the food court or at Ruby Tuesday's, T.G.I Friday's Cafe, or Panera Bread. Shopping information, complimentary strollers, wheelchairs, free shopping bags and information about the Mall's walkers' club are available at the Guest Service Desk.
Address: The Mall at Tuttle Crossing-Dublin, 5043 Tuttle Crossing Blvd. , Dublin, Ohio
|9||Dublin Arts Council annual Garden Party Gala & Fundraiser - Dublin Arts Council's annual Garden Party gala & fundraiser is set from 6:30 to 9:30 pm in the Kilgore Building at the OCLC Campus, 6565 Frantz Rd. in Dublin. Live music, wine tasting, delectable cuisine, silent auction and more.|
|10||St. Patrick's Day Celebration in Dublin! - Come to Dublin, Ohio for the greenest day of the year. Bring the entire family and for the weekend of St. Patrick's Day and enjoy a miles-long community parade filled with bands, leprechauns, floats and more. Then, spend some time exploring the Historic District--shopping for Irish imports, taking in some Irish entertainment, sipping an Irish tea, tasting some scones or Irish potato chowder ... and having fun!|
ARTpancakes Fundraiser and Open House
- Join us for ARTpancakes, an all-you-can-eat breakfast of Bob Evans' famous pancakes, scrambled eggs, sausage, fresh fruit, coffee and more, for just $5.00 per person. Decorate your masterpiece with edible arts fixin's, sample artmaking for all ages, visit with animals from Ohio Wildlife Center and more.
Demonstrations on the pottery wheel and in our photo darkroom, specials in our gift shop, art raffles and self-guided facility tour are all part of the fun. All proceeds support Dublin Arts Council's arts and education programs. 9am to noon, rain or shine.
|28 - 3||Memorial Golf Tournament - Come watch the stars come out ... when the world's best golfers come to Dublin, Ohio for the internationally celebrated PGA Memorial Golf Tournament. The course, located at Muirfield Village Golf Club, was designed by Jack Nicklaus and opened on Memorial Day in 1974. Each year the tournament is dedicated to the memory of a person, living or dead, who has played the game with conspicuous honor. Monday - Wednesday are practice rounds for the players. Thursday - Sunday is the tournament play. Practice round badges are available for Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Companies can purchase packages of badges and clubhouse passes. Contact the Dublin CVB for more information: 800-245-8387.|
|27 - 15||Annual DAC Sundays @ Scioto Concert Series - Popular outdoor concerts featuring Central Ohio musicians in the amphitheatre at scenic Scioto Park. Free concerts take place every Sunday evening. Bring lawn chairs, blankets and picnic dinners. On-site ice cream sales benefit Dublin Arts Council.|
Dublin Kiwanis Annual Frog Jump
- The Kiwanis Club hosts Dublin oldest event in the good old summertime. It's an annual array of amphibious athleticism.
More than 1,000 young "frog jockeys" participate in several age divisions, with thousands of spectators cheering on their favorite frog. Competition includes multiple playoff rounds, followed by a championship. There are loads of prizes to enhance the competition. It's an old-fashioned slice of Americana that's packed with photo opportunities, human interest and good, clean fun.
|4 - 5||Annual Arthritis Foundation Classic Auto Show and Cruise-In - Does the high price of gasoline have you waxing nostalgic for your old T-bird? Join car enthusiasts and spectators from across the Midwest as they descend upon Dublin, Ohio, to wander among 1,500 street rods and classic cars as part of the Annual Arthritis Foundation Classic Auto Show and Cruise-In. Don't miss the fun and nostalgia of this popular annual fundraiser that takes place in Dublin's Metro Center Business Park. Street rods, classic cars and street machines will vie for 100 trophies on Friday. On Saturday, classic automobiles are the focus. A great oldies concert will finish out the weekend on Saturday evening. Enjoy food, drink & an Elvis impersonator!|
Independence Day Celebration in Dublin, Ohio
- Don't miss the City of Dublin's Independence Day celebration on July 4 at Dublin Coffman High School stadium, featuring a free concert with nationally recognized entertainers.
The festivities start early with a community-wide parade at 11 a.m. that marches through Dublin's Historic District, followed by a fishing derby, games and activities for all ages. Food and drink vendors will be on hand. The evening concert will be followed by a grand fireworks display.
The Dub Crawl
- Toast your friends at rousing Irish pubs! enjoy the ambiance of fine-dining restaurants! stroll the brick sidewalks and visit quaint shops and galleries! Listen to Irish Music or lace up your sneakers and participate in the OhioHealth 5K Run.
Complimentary shuttles to the Crown Plaza Hotel of Dublin are also provided.
Address: Historic Dublin Ohio, Bridge & High Streets , Dublin, Ohio
|27 - 29||
Dublin Irish Festival
- A lot can happen when you get the Irish together! Come experience the unforgettable annual Dublin Irish Festival named ".one of the biggest and best festivals in the country" by Chicago's Irish American News. From the warm Irish hospitality that greets you at the gate, to the songs and stories that stay with you long after you leave, this ticket takes you on a weekend getaway to Ohio's own Emerald Isle.
Set on 20+ rolling acres, the event features more than 60 musical acts from the U.S. and Ireland performing music on seven stages (from Celtic rock to traditional ballads). Cultural stages include storytelling, folklore, music and hands-on workshops. Discover Ireland?s traditional instruments while learning to play the fiddle or tin whistle. Be transported back into Irish history when you visit a 10th Century Irish village?a time when Irish hero Brian Boru chased the Danes out of the Emerald Isle. Watch Irish dancers. Meet Irish Wolfhounds. Visit the "Wee Folk" area. Research your genealogy. Shop the Marketplace for imported and handmade goods. Attend a Gaelic mass, learn to make a proper scone or sample an endless variety of Irish food and drink.
|28||Columbus Feis - If you enjoy watching Celtic dance (like that in Riverdance), don't miss the Columbus Feis--when 1,300 competitors of all ages vie for top honors in Dublin, Ohio. This annual Central Ohio event showcases the best Irish dancers in North America. Competitors face-off in both individual and group contests on nine different stages. Competition ranges from beginner to champion levels, with the winners going on to compete in the World's Competition in Ireland. This event coincides with the Dublin Irish Festival. So, make plans to bring the entire family to experience a weekend of world-class fun and Irish culture in Dublin, Ohio!|
|26||Italian Gathering - Hot Cars and Chilly Frosties. Wendy's Management Group has once again teamed up with Evans Automotive to host the Annual Italian Gathering. The benefit event welcomes Italian cars and motorcycles of all vintages to the Wendy's International Corporate Grounds in Dublin Ohio. Alfa Romeo, De Tomaso, Ferrari, Fiat, Lancia, Lamborghini, Maserati, Panteraand others will be on display.|
Annual Ikenobo Ikebana Flower Arrangement Exhibition
- Come and experience the traditional Ikenobo-style Japanese Ikebana flower arrangement. Special attractions include workshops, demonstrations and a miniature display, as well as a cafe corner. Reservations for workshops accepted from October. New students are always welcomed. Please contact us for more info.
Address: Crowne Plaza Hotel Ballroom (formerly known as Clarion Hotel)
|31||Fletcher Coffman Homestead - Tour a piece of history and imagine yourself living in the mid 1800s. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the Fletcher-Coffman Homestead was constructed in the early 1860s and has been restored to its original period. Wander the Heritage Gardens blooming with heirloom and antique interpretive plantings of the late 1800s and tour the barn--housing early farm machinery.|
|24||Noel Night Open House - Join us for Noel Night, a special holiday open house in the Dublin Arts Center gift shop. Handmade works by local artists include jewelry, prints, books and cards. Complimentary gift wrap, kids' activities and good cheer!|