Upcoming Events in Osborne Kansas
|Historical Bicycle Tours - Guided tours begin in May and end in September. Explore the natural beauty of the Blue Hills and hear the history behind it. For ages 7-70, minimum of seven riders are needed to reserve the day and time for each tour.|
HWY 24 Garage Sale
- 8 Counties & 17 Communities have joined forces to bring you the first ever Highway 24 Garage Sales!! One 3-day weekend only, the first weekend in June. 230 Miles of countless bargains and hidden treasures. From Glen Elder, Kansas all the way to Bethune, Colorado and through the beautiful Solomon Valley.
Ph: 785-568- 0120 (Always call and confirm events)
|4||Summer Barbecue and Fireworks - It's an old fashioned celebration with music, games, BBQ and fireworks at dark. You don't want to miss this!|
|24 - 29||
Osborne County Fair
- Join in on the fun at the Osborne County Fair. See the animals and craft projects; participate in the talent show or enter your own project to be judged in open class.
Demolition Derby is going to be held at Friday night at 7:00 -
|30 - 31||
Hole in the Wall Gang Annual Rod Run
- Friday nite:Sloppy joes and drinks Registration 5-9 pm
Sat.: Registration 9-3pm people games and car games, Supper at 7:00, Awards at 8:00, Dance after that. Camping facilities, with hot shower and bathrooms.Held at Os County fairgrounds. Lots of fun.
Contact us for a flyer!
Address: Osborne fairgrounds , Osborne, Kansas
- Osborne's Fall Festival activities range from a black powder shoot and a golf tournament to an art show. Second weekend in September.
Ph: 785-346-8068 (Always call and confirm events)
Chamber Lighting the Holidays Celebration
- Celebrate the start of the holiday season in Osborne. Several stores will be open 5PM until 7PM. The Osborne County Memorial Hospital Fundraising Committee's Chili Cook-off will be held in Veterans Hall in downtown Osborne from 5PM to 7PM; the cost of the meal will be a free will donation. Watch as various teams compete for the winning chili! Other soups will also be available.
Door prizes courtesy of Osborne Area Chamber of Commerce members will be given out at intervals during the supper; then at 7PM will be the Annual Chamber Christmas Drawing - 1st prize is $500 in Chamber scrip money, with 2nd prize being $250 in scrip money.
So come to Osborne and have a Safe and Happy Holidays this year!
Address: West Main Street , Osborne, Kansas
Osborne Annual Rotary Community & Hunters Feed
- Hunting, dining, and shopping are the name of the day in Osborne during the opening of hunting season on the second Saturday in November! After a day's hunting in the field, dine on either baked ham or fried chicken with all the fixin's - green beans, corn, fresh bread rolls & dessert - at the Osborne Rotary Club's annual Community & Hunters Feed. It will be held that Saturday from 5:30PM to 8:30PM at the St. Aloysius Parish Hall, 219 North Elm Street, in Osborne KS.
Items donated by local businesses will be raffled off during the meal with the proceeds to be used to support the Rotary's student scholarship program and other community projects.
Address: St. Aloysius Parish Hall, 219 North Elm Street , Osborne, Kansas
|9||The Arts and Craft Show - 9AM - 4PM. Follow the Candy Cane Lane! Arts & Crafts fair with homemade crafts, candles, woodcrafts, and much more! Second Saturday.|