Pauls Valley, Oklahoma
Upcoming Events in Pauls Valley Oklahoma
- First Saturday - A brick oven barbeque, live music and entertainment, artist's booths, food venders, kid's activities, Brick Toss Contest, 3 on 3 Basketball, and activities for all ages throughout the day. 9am-5pm.
Ph: 405-238-2555 (Always call and confirm events)
|13 - 15||Annual Heritage Days Rodeo & Parade - IPRA sanctioned rodeo featuring seven events each night: saddle bronc, bareback riding, calf roping, team roping, steer wrestling, girls barrel racing (junior barrel racing), and bull riding. Other attractions include a live band each night, downtown parade on Saturday at 5pm, and appearances by Miss Rodeo USA. Band starts at 7:15pm, rodeo at 8pm. Handicap Accessible.|
|4||World Championship Watermelon Seed Spitting Contest - Main Street Pauls Valley hosts the annual World Championship Watermelon Seed Spitting Contest during the July 4th celebration, an event known nationally and featured in Guinness Book of World Records and as a question in the popular board game Trivia Pursuit.|
Okie Noodling Tournament
- Pauls Valley is the home of the most unique brand of fishing : noodling. Each year "noodlers" from all over Oklahoma come to Pauls Valley to compete and participate in the Okie Noodlin' Contest.
The event includes live entertainment and plenty of fried catfish for everyone to enjoy.
4th of July Fireworks
- The Fourth of July is a special time in Pauls Valley as the Pauls Valley Kiwanis Club hosts the annual Fourth of July celebration each year at Thompson Field in Wacker Park. The celebration is complete with tasty hamburgers, hot dogs and soft drinks. There is also live entertainment and the largest manually lit fireworks display between Oklahoma City and Dallas.
Featuring the World Championship Watermelon Seed Spitting Contest.
Address: Wacker Park , Pauls Valley, Oklahoma
|7 - 10||
Garvin County Free Fair
- Web: www.oces.okstate.edu
Greater Garvin County Car Cruise
- Have a great family day viewing some of the most spectacular and beautiful vehicles the area has to offer. There will be classes in the cruise for Street Rods, Muscle Cars, Antiques, Sports Cars, Trucks, and Motorcycles. 1ST, 2ND, 3RD Place TROPHIES IN ALL CLASSES PLUS "Best In Show" Trophy AND Poker Run Prizes to the best hands. Second Saturday in October.
Registration and judging begins at 9:00 AM, Poker Run from 11:00 Am to 1:00 PM, and Car Show portion of the event will begin at 1:00 pm and end at 3:00 pm. Trophies will be awarded for the best vehicles in a number of different classes at an awards presentation and Cruise Car drawing in the parking lot at Covercraft Industries at 3:00 PM.