The Courthouse Square is a focal point of downtown Perry and the three-story courthouse in the center of that green oasis looms brightly there, majestically serving as a symbol of justice and dominion. Built in 1916, at a cost of $100,000
The three story building was built in 1924 to house the various Masonic organizations then active in Perry. In recent years the Masons have moved to a new location but their name remains associated with the building listed on the National Historic Register.
Through the use of artifacts, photographs, and documents the museum traces the history of the Cherokee Outlet and its people.
In addition to exhibits detailing the chronological history of life in the Outlet, there are vignettes of a *General Store, * Kitchen, *
This cowhand perception can be admired on the building north of Delaware Street on 6th. The artist is D.J. Mane, 1993.
Another mural by D.J. Mane (1994) is painted on the north side of the Foster Drug Store depicting the old fashioned soda fountain days at Foster's.
Perry Carnegie Library was built in 1909 at a cost of $10,000, the exact amount provided in a gift from Pittsburgh steel magazine Andrew Carnegie. It is regarded as one of Perry's most prized possessions. An extensive renovation and space expansion project with an estimated cost of $450,000