Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the old City Hall and Firehouse was built in 1886 and houses two vintage fire trucks from overseas.
This building is privately owned.
T... 1886 Firehouse
ON THE NATIONAL REGISTER OF HISTORIC PLACES
This historic building still stands at the corner of Walnut and Commercial Street in downtown Pierce City even after the May 2003 tornado and subsequent ... Lawrence County Bank Building
When the First Christian Church (aka Pierce City Christian Church) in Pierce City closed, its board decided to give the building to the community for a library. The building served as Pierce City's public library from 1933-2000
The Chapman School was built in 1884 and originally located on the Chapman property about 2 miles from the Park. First called the "Hazel Hill," the school was later renamed "Hazel Dell," and eventually "Chapman." When it was closed in 1951