Upcoming Events in Ponca Nebraska
|21 - 22||
Days of '56 Rodeo
- The annual Day's of 56 Rodeo is held the last full weekend in June. The two day event draws cowboys & cowgirls from many surrounding states and includes a Queen contest, Arena Race & wholesome family entertainment.
Address: Rodeo Area, Hwy 12 , Ponca, Nebraska
|6||Ponca Pedalers Annual Fundraiser Ride - This annual fundraiser is a 36 mile ride with lots of hills & some flat areas with all paved roads that are mostly shouldered. We would like to invite anyone to take part in this ride event. The proceeds will be going to the Youth Boys & Girls summer baseball events and also to start a scholarship fund. You may see more details on our website. Have a fun summer riding and I hope to hear from you and see you here in the beautiful hills of Ponca.|
|20 - 28||
Nifty 50's Weekend
- BBQ and concert, Thursday; annual teen street dance, Friday nite; Saturday, Show and Shine Car Show, Qlde-Fashioned flea market, 50's-60's Street Dance, Kids Events, and all-school reunion; Sunday, Golf Scramble.
Ph: 402-755-2224 (Always call and confirm events)
Nifty 50's Show-n-Shine Car Show
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|14 - 15||Annual Missouri River Outdoor Expo - THIRD WEEKEND. Annual event features hands-on demonstrations, exhibits, presentations and activities on camping, hunting, nature art, outdoor cooking, fishing, conservation, biking, hiking, wildlife viewing and many other outdoor activities.|
|5 - 12||Ponca State Park Hallowfest - TWO Saturdays Only. Ponca State Park is the setting for Halloween fun at their annual Hallowfest. Activities include: autumn crafts and games from 10am to noon, pumpkin roll contest at 1pm. Prizes will be awarded for the best rolls. Price is $2 for regular pumpkins. A pumpkin carving contest will be held at 3:30 for the cost of $3.50. Haunted hayrack rides will also be available. Take a ride and experience the thrills and chills of the dark forest of Ponca State Park. Rides begin at 7:15pm, leaving every 10 minutes and last @ 40 minutes. All rides are by reservation only. Reservations begin Monday for both weekends. Rides begin at the west shelter. Cost is $7 for adults and $5 for children (12 & under). Call the office on the Monday before Hallowfest and make your reservations for this fun event.|
Ponca Craft Show
- The Ponca Craft Show is held annually on the second Saturday of November. Area crafters fill over 60 tables with a variety of crafts from wood to glass to fabric and more. Interested vendors are encouraged to contact Lori Heaton at (402) 755-4202 or (402) 755-2221 or Ashley Uthof at (402) 632-1716 or (402) 755-2221.
Ph: 402-755-2221 (Always call and confirm events)
Christmas Tour of Homes
- This annual event is sponsored by the Ponca Historical Society and is the group's primary fundraiser. It is held the first weekend of December and features area homes decorated for the holidays. The tour begins at the historical Adam's House museum.
Ph: 402-755-2621 (Always call and confirm events)
|6||Christmas Bird Count - This event coincides with the Audubon Society National Christmas Bird Count. Birdwatchers of all ages are invited to compare notes and sighting reports. Chili feed to follow. FREE!|