Port Clinton, Ohio
Upcoming Events in Port Clinton Ohio
|25 - 27||
Cabela's Masters Walleye Circuit
- Great Walleye Tournament Fishing starts here! The Walleye Madness Tournament is a new head-to-head bracketed tournament from May 10 to May 12. The Masters Walleye Circuit is the longest-running professional walleye tournaments in the United States. There will be weigh-in festivities and scoring events.
|16 - 20||
Port Clinton Walleye Festival
- The Annual Historic Port Clinton Walleye Festival takes place at Water Works Park on Perry Street in downtown Port Clinton. An array of live concerts, kids fishing derby, parade, educational programs, carnival rides, and over 130 vendors. This will be the perfect summer kickoff!
Address: Waterworks Park on Lake Erie, Perry Street , Port Clinton, Ohio
|1||Port Clinton Chamber of Commerce Annual Arts & Craft Show - Free Arts & Crafts Show featuring over 80 vendors offering original, homemade items. Held 10am-5pm on Madison Street in historic downtown Port Clinton across two city blocks. The street is blocked off so there's plenty of room for displays and shoppers! Grilled brats, hot dogs & cold beverages will be available.|
|14 - 16||
River Front Live!
- Free outside music series in downtown Port Clinton's riverfront. Featuring local and area musicians. Music from 6:30-8:30 pm Fridays (weather permitting). There will be a variety of music including Jazz, Oldies, Rock-N-Roll, Folk, Gospel, Harp, Blues, Christian, Country and Americana.
Address: Jefferson Street Pier Pavilion, Downtown Port Clinton , Port Clinton, Ohio
|20 - 19||Lincoln: The Constitution and The Civil War - Lincoln: The Constitution and the Civil War, a traveling exhibition for libraries, was orgranzied by the National Constitution Center and the American Library Association Public Programs Office. The exhibit will be on display at the Ida Rupp Public Library for six weeks and special programs will be held during this time. Please join us for the grand opening June 28th at 4pm. Visit our website www.idarupp.org for more information about other programs.|
Port Clinton Women's Club Arts & Crafts Show
- This event will be taking place in Lakeview Park, in downtown Port Clinton. There will be many different types of arts and crafts for sale.
Address: Lakeview Park , Port Clinton, Ohio
|4||Port Clinton Area 4th of July Celebration - 8 am: Star Spangled Squirt Gun 5K Run/Walk (Jefferson St. Pavilion); 3 pm: Firecracker Cutie Contest (Trinity United Methodist Church); 3-8 pm: Ice Cream, Apple Pie, and Hot Dog Social (Trinity); 3-7 pm: Classic Car Show (200 Block of Adams St.); 7 pm: Voices of Freedom Concert (Trinity); 8-10 pm: Family Dance Party (Waterworks Park); and 10 pm: Fireworks (Waterworks Park).|
|27||Port Clinton Area Chamber of Commerce Annual Car Show - Over 130 vehicles line the streets of downtown Port Clinton, as proud owners display thier classic cars and trucks. There will also be food, music and fun!|
|27 - 28||Port Clinton Artists Club Arts in the Park - Visit downtown Port Clinton's lakefront Lakeview Park for this event from 10am-5pm. There will be artists/crafters that create original works of art with awards, children’s area, and entertainment. Artists/Crafters must pre-register.|
|23 - 25||
Perch, Peach, Polka & Pierogie Festival
- Are you looking for a fun weekend? Stop by downtown Port Clinton for great food, great Polka Bands, and a great time! If you don't know what a pierogie is, this is your chance to find out!
The festival will be open from 5pm to 9:30 pm on Friday and from 11am until 9:30pm on both Saturday and Sunday.
|21 - 22||
Port Clinton Area Harvest Festival
- A Hometown Event featuring Ottawa County! Quality entertainment all weekend. Food vendors and live entertainment from this area. Also face painting, pumpkin painting, "Idol" contest for teens, and a giant pumpkin growing contest. Last weekend in September.
Address: Port Clinton, 100 Block of Madison , Port Clinton, Ohio
|24 - 25||Walleye Madness at Midnight - Heated tent offering hot cocoa and "fishy" dishes. Free live entertainment! All this leads up to the descent of 20-ft, 600 lb ?"Wylie Walleye?" at the stroke of Midnight! An exciting Fireworks finale will cap off the year and this free, fun-filled, family-friendly evening!|