Purchased by the City of Seneca in 1922, this fire engine was placed into service as part of the community's firefighting equipment. In 1976, the Seneca Volunteer Fire Department restored the engine w... Stutz Fire Engine
The Museum is located in the former Nemaha County Jail on 6th and Nemaha Street. The two story brick building was built in 1879 and still contains the jail cells and the resident jailer's living quart... Nemaha County Historical Museum
Seneca\'s library is housed in an impressive historic \"old stone church\", built in 1867 by the Unitarian-Universalist Society and was the first church structure to be built in the community. A campaign to raise money for the church was started by Presbyterian minister Charles Parker. In 1931
Located on 4th and Main Street across the street from the Pony Express Monument, the Museum houses memorabilia from the Pony Express era (1860 - 1862), including buggies and a blacksmith shop. On display at the museum is an Olympic torch from the 1996
This well is the widest and second largest hand-dug well in Kansas. It is 34 feet in width and 65 feet in depth. The well was dug by hand in 1895. The Seneca Hand Dug Well is listed on the Register of Historic Kansas Places as well as the National Register of Historic Places.