Board the M.V. Sergeant Floyd and begin a journey into the region's maritime history. Built in 1932 as an inspection boat by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, the Sergeant Floyd River Museum and Welcome Center chronicles the Missouri River'
The Combs School was erected in 1887 at Omadi. The Missouri River began to undermine the town, so it was moved to Tom Smith's claim south of Homer. When the Burlington Railroad was built, the school was found to be on railroad property, so it was again moved south of Homer on Highway 77