St. Louis, Missouri
Upcoming Events in St. Louis Missouri
|31 - 3||
The St. Louis RV Vacation & Travel Show
- The St. Louis Travel Show is one of the largest public RV shows in the country. The event attracts an average annual attendance of around 19,000 interested, excited visitors.
Show visitors can view over 300 units, including Motorhomes; Sport Trailers; 5th Wheel Trailers; Travel Trailers; Folding Camping Trailers and more.
Thursday 10 AM - 9 PM
Friday 10 AM - 9 PM
Saturday 10 AM - 9 PM
Sunday 10 AM - 5 PM
Address: America’s Center (in downtown St. Louis) 701 Convention Plaza , St. Louis, Missouri
|7 - 10||
St. Louis Boat & Sportshow
- The annual 4-day event turns America's Center & The Dome into a one-stop marketplace for outdoor fun - the best place to see and buy everything you need for your outdoor adventures! See nearly one thousand boats for every activity, lifestyle and budget.
The annual show will feature over 40 boat, powersports, and docks & lifts dealers located in and around the following areas: St. Louis Metro, Southern IL, Lake of the Ozarks, Table Rock Lake, Hermann, and Troy.
Shop the latest in boating, fishing and hunting gear, or visit outfitters and resorts to plan your next trip or book a vacation. There’'s really no better place to shop, compare and save!
Address: America's Center & The Dome, 701 Convention Center Plaza , St. Louis, Missouri
Annual Show Off Auto Show
- Often imitated. Never duplicated. The Show Off Auto Show returns to Bridgeton Machinist Hall for its annual car show. That's right! Join As You Go Events and Laurice Neal Auto Care for our anniversary event. It's more than just an ordinary car show. It's family. It's fun! Come out and enjoy all of the beautiful cars, trucks and motorcycles and vote for your favorite. Then taste the food, shop with our vendors, enjoy the music and SAVE A LIFE by GIVING BLOOD through the American Red Cross Blood Drive. You don't want to miss this event.
For sponsorship or vendor information, please feel free to email us at the email address provided. We would love to hear from you. See you at Show Off on Sunday! Rain or Shine! Don't forget to join the event on Facebook for the latest updates and information.
Address: Bridgeton Machinist Hall, 12365 St. Charles Rock Road , St. Louis, Missouri
|16 - 17||
Annual STL Night Riders All Corvette Show & All Cars, Motorcycles and Trucks Show
- This is a two-day event (Meet-N-Greet, Corvette/Car Show and Party) hosted by the STL Night Riders Corvette Club of St. Louis, MO. (Rain or Shine!) Entertainment, Vendors, and Food & Refreshments will be available at the "Meet-N-Greet", "Corvette/Car Show" & "Party"
REGISTRATION: $20 (per vehicle)
2 CATEGORIES: (Stock & Custom)
1st, 2nd, & 3rd Place Trophies
Classes: (C1, C2, C3, C4, C5, & C6)
Motorcycles & Trucks Information: REGISTRATION: $20 (per vehicle) "Exhaust Show" (Saturday at the Corvette/Car Show) "Light Show" (Friday night at the Meet-N-Greet)
"Meet-N-Greet": Friday, 7:00 p.m
"Corvette Show": Saturday, 10:00 a.m-4:30 p.m.
"Party": Saturday, 8:00 p.m-1:00 a.m., (Club: "The Signature Room", 9006 Overland Plaza, Overland, MO 63114
For more information, contact Yvonne Bonner (President of the STL NIGHT RIDERS Corvette Club) at (314) 898-7448 or Don Ross (Vice-President) at (314) 324-0685 or Don Ballard (Treasurer) at (314) 484-9048 or Steven Moore (Activity Coordinator) at (847) 858-4031.
Address: Laclede's Landing" (near the Gateway Arch Riverfront), 710 North 2nd Street , St. Louis, Missouri
|5 - 6||
Greater St. Louis Metro Area MODEL TRAIN SHOW!
- The St. Louis Metro Area's best annual model train show! This popular model train event is celebrating its 23rd year. Adult admission is only $7 and ALL KIDS AND STUDENTS ATTEND FREE!!! See a gymnasium full of operating model train layouts from Z to G scale, PLUS dealers from across the country selling model trains and train related items at bargain prices. This is a great family event showcasing national award-winning model train layouts. Plenty of FREE parking and hourly door prizes.
Address: Kirkwood Community Center, 111 South Geyer Road , St. Louis, Missouri
|16 - 17||Crestwood- Sunset Hills Rotary Club's Arts and Crafts Fair - Annual two day show at Lindbergh High School in St Louis county. The Fall Fair features over 450 booths showcasing local and national artisans, including jewelers, photographers, woodcarvers and so much more! The show is always the weekend before Thanksgiving. Great show, great location! There's something here for everyone!|