The Steinauer Opera House occupies the upper story of the Bank of Steinauer, a two-story brick building constructed in 1888 by town founder Joseph Steinauer. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the small opera house has a pressed tin ceiling, and the walls are covered with both pressed tin and wooden wainscoting. A vintage scenery curtain still hangs in the stage area.
Address: 215 Main Street
Come visit us in Steinauer, Nebraska