Upcoming Events in Longview Texas
|19 - 21||
Annual East Texas Outdoor Expo
- Presents the largest show of its kind in East Texas. More than 150 boats, 100 RV/travel trailers, and ATV's from East Texas are on exhibit during the three day event. The Expo provides the perfect venue for families from across Texas to have a one-stop shopping experience for the outdoor recreational needs.
Address: Maude Cobb Activity Center/Longview Exhibit Building , Longview, Texas
|24 - 25||
Annual Model Train Show
- The Junction and East Texas Train Society (JETTS) will be hosting the model train show. The hours of the event will be 10 - 5 on Saturday, and 11 - 4 on Sunday.
Address: Longview Exhibition Building, Maude Cobb Convention Center , Longview, Texas
|2 - 4||
Zonta Antique Show
- Since 1975. The Zonta Club of Longview presents its annual Antique Show, Tea Room and Pie Bar with full menu tea room and door prizes.
10am - 6pm on Friday and Saturday
11am - 4pm on Sunday.
Address: Maude Cobb Convention Center , Longview, Texas
|13 - 14||
Longview Greggton Rotary PRCA Rodeo
- At the Longview PRCA Rodeo there will be bull riding, calf roping, mutton busting, stickhorse racing, saddle bronc riding, bareback riding and team roping. 8:00 PM.
Admission will be $4 in advance or $4 at the gate for children. Or a child can bring 3 cans of food for free admission, ages 3 - 12. Adult tickets will be $10 in advance or $12 at the gate. Reserved seating is $15 in advance or $18 at the gate.
Address: Longview Fairgrounds Rodeo Arena , Longview, Texas
Harvest Festival Crawfish Boil
- Annual Crawfish Boil to benefit the Harvest Festival Scholarship Program. All you can eat & drink, crawfish, catfish and all the trimmings, with a live cajun band.
1st seating - 3:00 to 6:00 p.m. 2nd seating - 7:00 to 10:00 p.m.
Tickets and "reserved" tables are sold in advance by the Harvest Festival Board of Directors or by contacting the Gregg County Extension Office at 903-236-8428. Tickets for the 1st seating may be available at the door.
Address: Maude Cobb Activity Center , Longview, Texas
- AlleyFest is the premier fine art and music festival in East Texas. With expanded fine arts and quality arts and crafts, AlleyFest offers fun for children in Kids Fest where all activities are FREE. Music Fest Friday and Saturday nights. Admission to AlleyFest is Friday, $5.00 until 5pm, $10.00 after 5pm; $5 until 5:00 p.m. on Saturday, $10 after 5 p.m. on Saturday. All day Saturday a Vintage Car show with over 25 vintage cars in original or restored to original condition. Alley Run 5K & 10K early Saturday morning. Food and beverages available when the festival is open.
Address: Downtown Longview Center and Methvin Streets , Longview, Texas
|17 - 22||
Great Texas Balloon Race
- It's a world class event attracting the very best competitive pilots from across the United States and the world.
Considered by many of the pilots that compete at the Great Texas Balloon Race to be the best run event on the circuit, the Great Texas Balloon Race earned Longview the official designation as "The Balloon Capital of Texas" by the Governor of Texas in 1985.
Balloon Flights begin the event on Friday morning with a flight over the City of Longview. Launch and landing sites change each year as they are always determined by wind and the weather.
Balloon Glows on Friday and Saturday night entertain crowds with an awesome display of color and excitement. One of the most popular things to do at the event as the public is able to get up close and watch how balloons are inflated and operate.
Live Concerts in the afternoon and evening both Friday and Saturday always feature an entertaining band as the headliner. Local and regional bands play during the day.
Kids Land is a safe restricted area for children that requires a small separate entry fee. Activities and attractions differ from year to year but it is always a fun time.
Address: East Texas Regional Airport - GGG , Longview, Texas
|17||Craftapalooza™ & Fabulous Vintage Market - Craftapalooza™ & Fabulous Vintage Market is a one day shopping extravaganza featuring an eclectic blend of arts and crafts, bling, glam and jewels, retail boutiques, ANTIQUES and vintage bliss, home d'cor and inspiration, repurposed items and furniture, along with fabulous junk for your creative soul! Grab your friends and load your trunk with some funky junk!|