Upcoming Events in Rosenberg Texas
|17 - 19||
The Houston Glass Show & Sale and The Best Little Antiques Show in Texas
- The glass and antique event of the year. Plus: The Best little Antique Show in Texas. Featuring dealers from across the nation selling the best glassware and pottery from 1880 to 1970. Two buildings full of exciting merchandise. Door Prizes, Food, Free Parking. Preview, Friday 6pm-9pm Saturday 10am-5pm Sunday 10am-4pm
Address: Fort Bend County Fairgrounds, 4310 Hwy 36 S , Rosenberg, Texas
|17 - 19||
The Houston Glass Show & Sale and The Best Little Antique Show in Texas
- Annual Glass and Antique event of the year. Two buildings filled with top quality glassware and antiques from 1880-1980. Fostoria, Fenton, Cambridge, Heisey, American Brilliant Cut Glass, Pattern Glass, Carnival Glass, Depression Era Glass, and Blenko. Victorian to Mid Century. Friday evening opening 6pm-9pm Feb 17 Sat 10am-5pm Sun 10am-4pm Feb 18-19 2017
Address: 4310 Hwy 36 South Rosenberg, TX 77471 Fort Bend County Fairgrounds , Rosenberg, Texas
|8 - 9||
Spring Fling Car Show
- Revisit times gone by as proud owners cruise to Rosenberg to display their antique and classic cars, as well as compete for the Best in Show award. This event is held in a beautiful park at KC hall with great music, games, door prizes, raffle items and over 300 of the hottest cars around! 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM. Registration 8am.
Sponsored by Southwest Street Machines of Houston, one of the oldest car clubs in Texas.
Address: Knights of Columbus Park , Rosenberg, Texas
Annual Summer Jam Car and Craft Show
- ALL CARS, TRUCKS, MOTORCYCLES, ANTIQUE TRACTORS ARE INVITED.
$20.00 Pre-Registration or $25.00 at Gate Fee For Entrants.
T-Shirt and Goodie Bag for All Car Show Entrants.
AWARDS STARTS AT 4:00 pm & DOOR PRIZES & 50/50 Pot
PROCEEDS GO TO THE SONS OF LEGION SCHOLARSHIP FUND.
Craft Show, Food and drinks will be sold inside the hall.
CASH AWARDS FOR THE TOP 3 CAR CLUBS WITH THE MOST ENTRANTS.
First Sunday in June.
Address: American Legion Hall, 4520 HWY 36 South , Rosenberg, Texas
|4||Family 4th Celebration - It's all about Patriotism, Family and Fun from 6-10pm each July 4th when Rosenberg hosts their annual Independence Day celebration, FAMILY 4TH at Seabourne Creek Park. This free event includes a carnival, food vendors, hayrides, concert, and the Best "Oooo-Ahhh" Fireworks Display West of the Brazos.|
|8 - 28||
HOT Summer Concerts
- Rosenberg's historic downtown district rocks every Friday in July as musicians showcase their talents in free concerts at the park on Third Street (between Avenues F & G). Concerts begin the first Friday after July 4th. Come enjoy everything from classic rock 'n roll, Motown, jazz, original and classic country, and blues!
Address: 3rd Street Park between Avenues F & G , Rosenberg, Texas
|11 - 13||
Annual Festival of Glass & Antique Show & Sale
- The annual show will be home to thousands of wonderful glassware and pottery items from the 1920's forward. All show items are available for sale.
Hours are 2 p.m. - 7 p.m. Friday and 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday.
Address: Fort Bend County Fairgrounds , Rosenberg, Texas
|22 - 1||
Fort Bend County Fair
- Live Stock, Rodeo, Entertainers, Carnival.
Address: Fort Bend County Fairgrounds, State Highway 36 just south of U.S. Highway 59 , Rosenberg, Texas
|30 - 2||Rosenberg Christmas Nights - Stroll the streets of historic Rosenberg and capture the holiday spirit while watching the kids in the carnival area, taking photos with Santa and Mrs, Claus, shopping the gift and craft vendors, enjoying the festival food at the food court, as well as plenty of other holiday entertainment. Shop the historic downtown merchants who offer an eclectic assortment of gifts, collectibles, and charming eateries.|