The beautiful native stone park entrances to Marquette's City Park were built in the 1920's by local stone masons. They were donated by various organizations in the community which engraved their names on the posts.
This 16 room Victorian house was built in 1888 for Hans Hanson, one of the town founders. Restored to its original appearance, it is completely furnished with antiques, some original to the home. It is listed on the National Register of Historic Places
The museum is on the State Register of Historic Places and highlights early Marquette and pioneer items, including a number of items that recall the tornado of 1905 which left serveral town structures damaged or destroyed.
The Elim Lutheran Church young people society (Luther League)