Williston, North Dakota
Upcoming Events in Williston North Dakota
Concert at the Confluence
- Concert and the Confluence.
Address: Missouri-Yellowstone Confluence Interpretive Center , Williston, North Dakota
|6 - 9||
Fort Union Rendezvous
- Nineteenth-century fur trading fair includes a variety of historic period arts, crafts, music and interpreters.
Address: Fort Union Trading Post National Historic Site , Williston, North Dakota
|21||Blast - Street Dance - Downtown celebration includes street dance, 6 p.m.-1 a.m., sidewalk sales and class reunions.|
|10||Annual Fort Buford Sixth Infantry Encampment - Featuring living history demonstrations and tours of the newly reconstructed frontier army barracks.|
|17 - 18||
- History Alive! performances featuring the 1880s editor of the Badlands Cow Boy, A.T. Packard, at 10:30 a.m., 1:30 p.m., and 3:30 p.m. (MT), Chateau de Mores State Historic Site,
Address: Missouri-Yellowstone Confluence Interpretive Center and Fort Buford State Historic Site , Williston, North Dakota
|12||Cemetery Walk - Meet past inhabitants of the region on the guided evening tour of the Fort Buford Cemetery. Costumed reenactors portray fur traders, laundresses and infantry soldiers. Appropriate for all ages.|
|1 - 2||
Veterans Day Pow Wow
- Friday Night and Sat Day location at the New Armery in Williston ND. Special to be held on friday night. Grand entry is 7 on Friday at 1 and 7 on Sat.. For info call 701-580-6261 ask for Colinda or 701-571-4375 and ask for Joe
Ph: 701-580-6261 (Always call and confirm events)
Christmas at the Confluence
- Decorate the museum's Christmas tree and learn how Christmas was celebrated in the frontier army. Holiday music and refreshments.
Address: Missouri Yellowstone Confluence Interpretive Center , Williston, North Dakota