Upcoming Events in Wilmington Ohio
Dazzling Spots Open Breed Horse Show
- This is the annual Dazzling Spots Open Horse Show hosted by a local horse group in Wilmington, Ohio at the indoor arena. Classes for horses, ponies - Easy gaited, huntseat, saddleseat and western, contesting, halter etc.
1400.00 guaranteed money over the weekend - HIGH POINT AWARDS and other awards. Come have a great time - we have lots of classes for youth and adults.
Check website for a showbill or call Kelly Engle-Thompson 937 725 4862
|25 - 26||Fishing Has No Boundaries Annual Fishing Event - For physically & Mentally challenged individuals, go fishing with a buddy by boat or by the shoreline.|
|31 - 1||
Banana Split Festival
- The fabulous 50's & 60's are celebrated at the nation's only Banana Split Festival in Wilmington, Ohio. Enjoy two free rock 'n' roll concerts, continuous entertainment, a cruise-in of classic cars, crafts and collectibles, games, rides, unique food and of course Banana Splits!
Fri., 4 p.m. - 10 p.m. & Sat., 12 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Address: JW Denver Williams Memorial Park, Rombach Avenue , Wilmington, Ohio
|7 - 8||
Grand National Tractor/Truck Pull
- This event features a pull for everyone. Friday night's schedule includes the Diesel, Gas and Semi Pulls. Saturday's schedule includes the Kiddie Pedal Tractor Pull, Garden Tractor Pull and the Grand National Truck and Tractor Pull. There is a benefit auction Saturday afternoon. Spectators are welcome to visit the trucks/tractors before and after the pulls.
Fri, 7 pm - 11 pm, Sat., 9 am - 11 pm.
Address: Clinton County Fairgrounds, 958 W Main St , Wilmington, Ohio
|19 - 20||
Trucking Show and Job Fair
- Expedite Expo is the only trade event focusing exclusively on the expedited trucking industry. Launched in 2001, Expedite Expo has experienced a steady growth in exhibitors, attendees and media exposure. Attendees and Exhibitors from all over the US and Canada, come to the expo to learn about the newest trucks, career opportunities and products geared specifically to owner operators and drivers of medium duty and heavy-duty trucks. FREE admission and FREE parking. The Expo is open to the general public.
Address: The Roberts Centre - 123 Gano Road, Wilmington OH, 45177 , Wilmington, Ohio
Wilmington Art & Pottery Festival
- This show features high quality art & pottery including hand-thrown pottery, glassware, weavings, jewelry, paintings, wood art and more. This juried show delivers quality art items from functional to ornamental. Pottery demonstrations and the opportunity to make a piece of pottery. Expect entertainment, food, and a great time for all.... 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Address: Roberts Convention Centre, 123 Gano Rd , Wilmington, Ohio
|30 - 1||
Clinton County Corn Festival
- Come celebrate the annual Clinton County Corn Festival. The area's rich agricultural heritage is celebrated at this 3-day extravaganza. The festival features antique farm machinery, a parade, games, all types of food made from corn, a quilt show, musical entertainment, antiques and crafts and the Corn Olympics!
Fri. 11 a.m. - 10 p.m., Sat. 9 a.m. - 11 p.m., Sun. 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Address: Clinton County Fairgrounds, 958 West Main Street , Wilmington, Ohio
|20 - 21||
- Oktoberfest Wilmington is a family/community celebration that blends a time-honored German festival with the vitality and charm of small-town America. Oktoberfest features traditional German polka, as well as various other styles of music. Come hungry, and sample a variety of authentic German or traditional festival foods. You can also test your skills at one of many games of chance, Monte Carlo tournaments or kids games. Wilmington Oktoberfest is presented by the local Knights of Columbus, Council 3369.
All proceeds from this annual event go to a local charity. Be sure to check our website for updates and more information.
Address: St. Columbkille Catholic Church, 73 N. Mulberry St. , Wilmington, Ohio
|27 - 29||
Cowan Lake State Park Pre-Fall Campout
- Come out to Cowan lake and beat the crowds at this warm-up weekend of activities featuring a craft show, food and entertainment. Regular camping fees apply. For more information, please call (937) 382-1096.
Address: Cowan Lake State Park, 1750 Osborn Road , Wilmington, Ohio
|27 - 19||
The Wilmington Haunted Hollow Ride
- Home of the fire breathing semi's, ride in an open top bus through the haunted woods. Each October the fields of Clinton County come alive with screams of horror as semi's chase unsuspecting victims on a bus ride through a forest filled with monsters, madness, and mayhem. Victims begin the journey through a fog filled tunnel where even the coroner is likely to become his own client. Be careful as your ride continues through the hollow, you may get caught up in a web or hexed by a witch. Hopefully, there will be a medic standing by to rescue victims from a car wreck. Make sure to stay clear of Farmer Dave, he's sure to be looking for things to reap and sow.
Friday & Saturday thru Oct. 30; dusk to midnight
So come along for the ride, what do you have to lose.....
Their just organs, people donate them all the time.
Address: The Wilmington Haunted Hollow Ride, 1261 Dalton Road , Wilmington, Ohio
|28 - 29||Fall Family Fun Festival - Fall Family Fun Festival includes hay rides, corn maze, barnyard buddies farm animal petting area, tractor trikes, straw maze and tunnel, bonfires, clowns, food, games, kids playground, face painting, balloon art, pick your own pumpkins right from the patch and much more!! 2nd weekend in October.|
|4 - 6||
Cowan Lake State Park Fall Campout
- Come out to Cowan Lake and enjoy hayrides, movies, children's pioneer games, a craft show, campsite decorating and trick-or-treat. Regular camping fees apply. For more information, please call (937) 382-1096.
Address: Cowan Lake State Park, 1750 Osborn Road , Wilmington, Ohio
|5||Ohio Country Antique Show - Classic antique show presentations in large, draped and walled booths. 50 Midwestern dealers - all specializing in Americana, primitives, rustic, folk art, general store, garden & other things country. Browse to your heart's content! 9 AM - 4 PM.|
|18 - 19||Rocky Horror Picture Show - A sold out house last year calls for a two night event. Friday and Saturday at Midnight! Adult Content.|
|25 - 26||
Ohio Valley Military Society show
- The Ohio Valley Military Society is one of the oldest and largest Military collector's clubs in the world with nearly 3000 members. Primarily, the OVMS promotes the study and collecting of historic military artifacts by sponsoring two to three regular shows a year.
FRIDAY: 1:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
SATURDAY: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Address: Roberts Centre, 123 Gano Road , Wilmington, Ohio
|1 - 2||
Southern Ohio Indoor Music Festival
- Bluegrass and acoustic music have outsold and outgrown all other American music forms in the past decade and Ohio has always been a home to many great outdoor music events. However, this event is the area's only indoor Bluegrass festival. The talent line-up features the IBBA (International Bluegrass Music Assoc.) best in awards.
Fri. & Sat., 10 am - 11 pm.
Santa's Home Workshop
- Features every imaginable handcrafted item for that special someone on your gift list. Concession stand on site. 10 am - 4 pm.
Address: Adams Township Gymnasium, Corner of Clarksville & Beechgrove Roads , Wilmington, Ohio
|16 - 24||Winter Wonderland - For over nineteen years, Mary Lou Holdren has been using her special artistic talent to paint colorful, wooden Disney characters that are displayed in both the front and back yard of her home in Wilmington. Saturday after Thanksgiving and goes until New Years, from 6 pm to 9 pm daily. All are welcome and it doesn't cost a thing for this wonderful experience, as admission is free.|
|23||Hometown Holidazzle- Illuminated parade and festival - Downtown Wilmington closes its streets and opens its doors for everyone to see our hometown all lit up, from the twinkling decorations to the thousands of lights decorating the nighttime parade which will arrive downtown at 7pm. Santa Claus will end the parade and be available afterward to hear the kids' wish lists. Indoor carnival games, delicious food and strolling musicians help bring in the holiday season.|
|29 - 1||
- This holiday show features the many talents of regional performers as they dance and sing their way into the hearts of the audience. Experience the sounds of Christmas, and add the Murphy Christmas Show to your list of family traditions.
Friday and Saturday, 7:30 p.m.; Sunday, 2:00 p.m.
Address: The Murphy Theatre, 50 W Main St , Wilmington, Ohio
|30 - 1||
- Homespun Christmas is a great opportunity to visit private homes, area businesses, and select venues in Wilmington for handcrafted items. Over 60 crafters all under one roof on Saturday only at Denver Place Elementary School. Call the Clinton County Convention & Visitors Bureau at 877-4-A-VISIT for a map of the participating facilities.
Sat. 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. & Sun. 1 p.m. - 5