The Granger Lake Willis Creek Park Trails are open to hikers, bikers, and equestrian users.
OVERALL TRAIL USE:
- Use of trails is not permitted on scheduled hunt days.
- Trails are multi-use. Hikers and bikers always yield to equine and pass on equine's left.
- Do not block gate access. Overflow may park outside the back gate of the parking area. Vehicles are not permitted on the trails.
- Leave all gates as you found them. There are cows here. The parking area gate should be kept closed.
- Alcohol is not allowed on the trails.
- Quiet hours are in effect between 10 pm and 6 am.
- Ground fires are prohibited except in provided fire pits.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times for the safety of others and to protect wildlife and cattle.
- Proof of negative EIA (Coggins) test within the past 12 months is required for equine.
- It is best to stay on the trails. There are dump sites and wire on the ground in various areas.
- Approach other riders at a walk and ask permission of riders in front before passing.
- Keep equine out of the park area (north of equestrian parking area and main park road).
- Pick up or scatter all equine manure and hay in the parking area.
- Soap should not be used when washing equine.
Address: 7 mi E of Granger via FM 971 on the San Gabriel River
Our Email: CESWF-OD-GA@SWF02.USACE.ARMY.MIL
Willis Creek Equestrian Area
Come visit us in Granger Lake, Texas