19 - 22Kiamichi River Rendezvous - Antlers - Come see living history as reenactors of mountain men, trappers and craftsmen bring the pre-1840s to life. Demonstrations will include tomahawk and kn ... more on Kiamichi River Rendezvous
21 - 22Annual Winter Encampment and Battle of Round Mountain Reenactment - Yale - Take a walk back in time visit with the Confederate or Union Soldiers, as you walk through their camps. Friday is the day for children to attend. Teac ... more on Annual Winter Encampment and Battle of Round Mountain Reenactment
28Candlelight Tour - Checotah - Guided tours by 7 to 9 vignettes (on the quarter hour) through a series of scenes depicting life in Indian Territory during the Civil War. Reservatio ... more on Candlelight Tour
28Civil War Life Spring Muster - Checotah - The 10th Kansas Infantry and the 1st Kansas Colored Volunteers demonstrate camp life and drill activities according to the 1860/1863 Army Manual of In ... more on Civil War Life Spring Muster
25 - 29Fort Washita Fur Trade Era Rendezvous - Durant - An 1820-1840 fur trade era of the American West is depicted at this annual event. Individuals portray trappers and traders from the period. Wed-Fri at ... more on Fort Washita Fur Trade Era Rendezvous
10Student Living History - Kingfisher - Demonstrations for school classes, 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
* Open to all schools on Friday; Public events on Saturday
* On-going Re-enactments ... more on Student Living History
15 - 18Red River Encampments - Lawton - Held each spring and fall at the Museum of the Great Plains, visitors take a trip back in time and catch a glimpse of life in the 1890s.
... more on Red River Encampments
17 - 18Annual Chisholm Trail Living History - Kingfisher - Living History demonstrations with about 40 encampments, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
* Open to all schools on Friday, 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.; Public events o ... more on Annual Chisholm Trail Living History
9Calvary Days - Ft. Supply - Woodward - This living history reenactment is complete with Indian dancing, cavalry demonstrations, and informative history lectures.. On the grounds of Historic ... more on Calvary Days - Ft. Supply
9Civil War Life Program - Checotah - Reenactors (Union, Confederate or civilian) present some phase of non-combat life during the Civil War period. 1-4pm. ... more on Civil War Life Program
231850s Lawn Social at the Murrell Home - Tahlequah - See re-enactors depict life in the 1800s at Oklahoma's only remaining Ante-Bellum home. ... more on 1850s Lawn Social at the Murrell Home
- Battle of Honey Springs Commemoration (7-17-1863) - Checotah - 2011 - Every three years, the Oklahoma Historical Society, the Friends of Honey Springs and the city of Checotah host and plan a reenactment of the Ba ... more on Battle of Honey Springs Commemoration (7-17-1863)
- Battle of Cabin Creek Reenactment - Vinita - TRIENIAL 2014 - Imagine yourself and your family going back in time to 1864, sitting at a stage station located in Oklahoma's Indian Territory on Cabi ... more on Battle of Cabin Creek Reenactment
22 - 26Red River Encampments - Lawton - Held each spring and fall at the Museum of the Great Plains, visitors take a trip back in time and catch a glimpse of life in the 1890s.
... more on Red River Encampments
25 - 27Mexican War Encampment - Fort Gibson - Fort Gibson Historic Site. Living history demonstrations involving camp life, drill, and garrison duties. ... more on Mexican War Encampment
- Middle Boggy Creek Reenactment - Atoka - A re-enactment of the Battle of Middle Boggy is hosted every 3rd year by the Atoka County Historical Society on the Confederate Memorial Museum ground ... more on Middle Boggy Creek Reenactment
31 - 7Statehood Celebration - Guthrie - Annual student re-enactment of the inauguration of Oklahoma's first governor, Charles N. Haskell, and the symbolic wedding of Miss Indian Territory an ... more on Statehood Celebration
5 - 7Dripping Springs Rendezvous - Okmulgee - 1830s reenactment with primitive skills demonstrations, a black powder shoot, bow shoot and crafts. ... more on Dripping Springs Rendezvous
7Civil War Life Program - Checotah - Reenactors (Union, Confederate or civilian) depict some phase of non-combat life during the Civil War. 1-4pm. ... more on Civil War Life Program
21Boares Heads Feaste - Muskogee - Spend an evening with King Henry VIII and an array of entertainment as you feast upon a magnificent four-course meal, dance with the belly dancers and ... more on Boares Heads Feaste
Cities in Kiamichi Country
Cities in Great Plains Country
Cities in Green Country
Cities in Frontier Country
Cities in Lake Country
Cities in Red Carpet Country