Built on the grounds of the original Mission founded by Father Garces in 1780
Sacred Heart Church was built in 1897. The materials used in construction of Sacred Heart Church, including the pews hewn from Spanish Cedar, were furnished by pioneer Nogales industrial firm, Roy &
The Holy Angels Catholic Church is a Romanesque Revival Church with Mission Revival influences, with remarkable stained glass windows. Constructed between 1916 and 1918
The First Presbyterian Church of Florence was the second oldest Presbyterian Church in Arizona. Established in November of 1888
Built in 1911
Acclaimed as the finest example of mission architecture in U.S. Active parish. Gift shop. Arts, crafts shop. Cafe nearby.
There's a long association between the name of St. Augustine and the Tucson area, dating back to the Spanish military and missionary presence in the 1700s.
The first Catholic Church building in Queen Creek was constructed in 1960 when the congregation acquired a barracks building from the base, and moved it to this site. It'
The first Church in Rittenhouse was constructed in 1921