A two-story, brick home dating to the 1860s.
A Sears Roebuck and Co. concrete block house was featured in the 1908 General Catalog for $1,995.00
At 1020 East 8th Street stands the most historical house in Horton. The house was built in 1886 by the C.R.I. &
The newest house in the historic Koester Block was built circa 1904-1906 and is now a restaurant.
[Pusch-Randell-Anderson Home] Just east of the Historic Koester Block is one of Marysville's finest houses, the F.S. "Bud" Anderson home. Built in 1904
The Hutchinson House is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Built by Perry Hutchinson in 1872, this French Renaissance architectural style home is now a private residence.
William M. Mills, an oilman from Pennsylvania, drilled over 400 oil and gas wells in his lifetime. He drilled the Norman #1
This 16 room Victorian house was built in 1888
The Port Library was built as a home of the late Mrs. Emma Port in 1916 and donated to the City of Beloit in 1931
The Marshall-Yohe House is a Victorian mansion with original furnishings including hand-painted dolls and china. Forty-five minute guided tours are available.
A renovated "post rock" limestone family home, showing a different style of sawn limestone. Located on "historic" Kansas Street.
J.R. Burrows, a banker, built the mansion in 1883
The promise of opportunity and freedom brought many brave individuals to American shores in the late 1800s, including German immigrants, Margaretha and William Lackman. Their hope:
The Marion Historic Committee has prepared a tour of designated historic homes within the city. These homes range in design of the oldest cut stone of the Wm. Kellison Home dating 1879
The Carriage House, built in the early 1800s was the first brick home built in Oxford. John J. Hahn was the first of several owners.
The Humphrey Home was built by former slaves in 1867 following the Civil War. The walls of the home are 16
One Conway Springs home is of special interest because it was built by the founder of the town, Hiram M. Cranmer, and was one of the first larger homes in the community.
Not a typical riverside residence in the least, but definitely one of the boldest homes built during the early period of Wichita's illustrious growth is the Campbell Castle. Built in 1888
This beautiful old home was built in 1893 by Mr. Raymond for his bride. All the woodwork in the house is natural and different woods were used. John E. Raymond was one of Girard'
The Wayland home was built in 1887, and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. It was built by the Higgie family who used only the finest lumber for the home. In 1896
This is the home of Socialist lawyer, author, and lecturer, Henry Laurens Call. Call built the first airplane west of the Mississippi River in 1908. It was called the "Girard Airship"
The home of Dr. and Mrs. H.W. Haldeman was built in 1884. Dr. Haldeman was both a doctor and president of the Bank of Girard. His wife Sarah Alice, served as president for about 10
Emanuel Haldeman lived at this farm home with his family beginning in 1918. The home is listed on the Kansas State Register of Historic Places. Emanuel was editor of the
The Higgie family was a founding family with 10 children (5 of whom settled in Girard). Captain John and three sons were ship captains on the Great Lakes. In 1883, they purchased 80
A touch of aristocratic charm combined with friendly hospitality, this 1905 "doll house," which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places
Built in 1875, Colonel Cook's Home is a showpiece of historical and architectural spendor. It once housed the Bath Funeral Home.
The Harkey House was built in 1902 and was the former home and practice of frontier doctor, Dr. William C. Harkey. Listed on the State Register of Historic Places
With its foundation laid in Kansas Territory, the Terwilliger Home was built alongside the famed Santa Fe Trail as Kansas became the 34th state. Built by Abraham and Mary Rawlinson in 1860-61
This is the former residence of Shawnee Indian, John Silverheels built in 1830. Silverheels was given 800 acres in Northeast Johnson County in a treaty by President Buchanan. The 2
This home was built in 1882
This was the home of David Gee Campbell, the founder of Campbelltown, the original name sited for Merriam. The original house was moved from Shawnee in 1864 and placed on an 18" rock
The Jensen/Dahl/Wade home in Denmark, Kansas, is a late 1800'
"Where Did They Live? Early Residences of Lindsborg, KS." This is a self guided street /
The Aley Mansion was built in 1887 by William Henry Sternberg and is notable for its high-style Queen Anne Architecture. The home'
Built in 1880, this home, listed on the Kansas Historical Registry, belonged to Wilbur Chapman, creator of "Pete the Pig"
Wichita's first historic property, the Historic Sternberg Mansion was built for the areas most prolific builder and all at a time in the late 1800