The United Methodist Church is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
The First Presbyterian Church occupies a corner lot in one of Claremore's oldest residential areas. The congregation of the First Presbyterian Church of Claremore was organized in 1887
The Christ Presbyterian Church was purchased from the First United Methodist Church in 1990. In 1882, a one-room frame building was constructed after $500
The bell located adjacent to the First Presbyterian Church was orginally used in the church at Fort Gibson when it was acquired in 1832.
The Cayuga Mission Church is the only church in Oklahoma, and perhaps in the U.S., which was built by a Native American with his own funds for the religious use of all people. In 1886
Episcopal Church - Built in 1902, the building was originally the home of the Methodist Church and remained so until 1911
This church is known widely as the "Cathedral of the Osage"
First Presbyterian Church - 1918 Oak and Creek Streets First Baptist Church South Elm and Creek Streets
The establishment of the Baptist Mission marked the end of the Cherokee Trail of Tears. Sunday services are still held in the 1888 church. The historical marker on the front lawn reads:<
The Alva Friends Church was established in 1901 and located at this spot in 1919 as Alva's first Church. The Fire Bell was Fire Bellplaced in this church in Wichita, Kansas, in 1893
Missouri Synod - 1847
Built in 1887
The beautiful United Methodist Church of Cherokee was built in 1918
St. John's Episcopal Church is the oldest house of worship in Woodward and probably the oldest in the old Cherokee Outlet. Built within a few months after the Cherokee Outlet land run in 1893
Reverend G.V. Albertson joined the great race into what is now Blaine County and staked a lot for the Presbyterian Church in Watonga. In December of 1901
SS Peter and Paul Catholic Church
When Medford was first settled as a "tent city"
The St. Rose Catholic Church built in 1922 welcomes visitors through its magnificient set of brass double doors artisticly decorated in metalwork of symbolic emblems representing twelve saints.
Grace Episcopal Church began in 1898 in another location in town.. The sanctuary was designed by John Duncan Forsyth and was commissioned on Whit Sunday 1951 in our current location of 13
National Register of Historic Places Built in 1894
The old rock Wheelock church is the oldest church building in Oklahoma, built in 1846
This church was established in America in 1897 by Slavic immigrants from western Russia and eastern Europe. A member of the Diocese of the South Orthodox Church, this Christian Temple erected in 1916
St. Joseph's Catholic Church was established in 1885. The first wood frame church burned to the ground in 1902. This beautiful brick church was built in 1903
Part of the Historic Downtown tour the Presbyterian Church was built in 1923.
M.E. Church - 1915 2nd Street, 1
The First Presbyterian Church is the last original church building still remaining in Sayre. 1908 - 1988
The Little Chapel was built in 1902 and is believed to be Lawton's oldest remaining public building. Its stained glass and restored antique organ are a highlight of any visity to Lawton .