Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, this twenty-three room Victorian mansion was built in 1880 by Conrad H. Lebold. The limestone was quarried from nearby Russell County. Conrad Lebold was a local banker, realtor, politician, and Mayor of Abilene for 2
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the twenty-five room Georgian mansion was built in 1905 by A.B. Seelye, a patent medicine entrepreneur. Museum depicts turn-of-the-century medicine business.
The Museum of Independent Telephony shares a building with the Dickinson County Historical Society and Museum. It was in Abilene that Cleyson L. Brown, a local youth, built and operated a telephone exchange in 1898