Built in 1860, the old courtroom contains the original judge's chair, kerosene lamps, chandelier and clock. Museum contains American Indian artifacts, relics of early wars, an old school room, antique clocks, Victorian parlor and antique kitchen. Fully restored log cabin on site. Tours of furnished one-room school by arrangement. Genealogy center open to the public.
Come visit us in Waukon, Iowa