Upcoming Events in Allentown Pennsylvania
The Courtyard Farmer, Flea and Craft Market at Merchants Sqaure
- Come enjoy Allentown's Newest Outdoor Farmers, Flea and Craft Market. We will have a variety of vendors and items. Including Flowers, Fruits, Antiques, Hand made items, Garage sale and Flea market items. Organic Produce, Model Trains, Toys, Clothes and much more. You never know what treasure you will find. Held the first weekend in June until Halloween weekend each year.Look for special events to include BBQ's, Music, Car shows and More. Interested in being a vendor please call 610-440-0487
Saturday and Sunday 10am-3pm (rain or Shine)
June 6th to October 31st 2009
The Great Lehigh Valley Craft Extravaganza
- Come enjoy over 10,000 square feet of Hand made and Crafter Items. After the show browse through Merchants squares 100,000 square feet of Antique and Specialty dealers. You never know what you may find. Watch for our Farmer Flea and Craft Market to open up outside in June. The Courtyard Market.
Saturday 10am to 4Pm
Twice each year, March 7th and October 24th
The Great Lehigh Valley Antique Toy and Collectible Show
- Come enjoy over 10,000 square feet of Antique Toys and Collectibles. With dealers from 5 states and over 150+ Tables of Vintage and collectible toys.
Saturday 10am to 3pm
Twice each year, March 14th and December 12th 2009
|1 - 2||
The Great Lehigh Valley Train Meet
- 2 Days 2 Different shows. Come enjoy over 13,000 Square feet of Toy and Model Trains, Diecast, Photos, Paper, Repair Parts, Railroadania, Plus more. Always expanding with over 350 tables of different items over a 2 day period.
Our Saturday show is dedicated to Ho,N,ON30,Z Brass and all scale items. With everything for the Scale modeler and Collector. Dcc classes and more.
Sunday is Dedicated to S,o-27, O, Standard and G gauge. Come find Lionel, American Flyer, Repair parts new and vintage trains. Both days Have Railroadania, Diecast, Repair parts and a little of all gauges.
There something for everyone. Operating layouts, Door Prizes and Demonstrations, Don't Miss this one. After the show enjoy the Malls 100,000 square feet of Antique and collectible dealers while your there. More info on website.
Saturday 10am to 4pm
Twice each year, May 16th and 17th and September 12th and 13th 2009
Address: Merchants Square Mall, 1901 S 12th St , Allentown, Pennsylvania
|22 - 13||
The Courtyard Farmer, Flea and Craft Market
- This will be a combination of Local Farmers with locally grown produce, vegetables, and home made and specialty items. We have Petal Pushers of Lehigh Valley with Flowers, baskets, flats and more. Many of which are from local farms, not commercial produced. We will have local Crafters with Jewelry, Soaps and many different hand made items. Then as always there will be the Flea market items with Antiques, Toys, Trains and new and used items. You never know what you may find. Each day and each weekend is different. Check our Website for special promotions.
We will have Car Cruise, BBQ and Live performers through the summer. Don't miss our Cruise for a Cause Car Show on September 19, 2009 from 9 am - 3 pm. Come see Classic and Show Cars. Kremmer's Café & Catering LLC will be hosting a real BBQ Pig Roast. Proceeds to benefit Camelot For Children and a 50/50 raffle for The Dakota Galusha Memorial Scholarship Fund. We are currently looking for permanent vendors in all categories. The Grand Opening will be June 6 & 7, 2009 anyone is welcome to set up. We hope to create a pleasant well rounded market with something for everyone. We will be running opening specials for the month of June.
We will open on the Fridays of Car Cruise Nights (Good weather Only) - 6/12, 7/10, 8/14, 9/11. Vendors can set up on Friday of Car Cruise Nights from 12 pm - ?
JUNE GRAND OPENING SPECIALS FOR VENDORS BOOTHS Space (approx 12 x 15 spot) $10.00. Table Space (8 ft spot) $3.00. You are required to bring your own set up. No tables will be provided. Permanent Vendors are given first choice of space. You can reserve your space with payment or Set up is 8am that day. 1st come 1st served. Please contact Valley rail promotions at 610-440-0487 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for info. Check out our web site.
|28 - 29||
The Great Lehigh Valley Train Meet
- 2 Days 2 Different shows. Come enjoy over 13,000 Square feet of Toy and Model Trains, Diecast, Photos, Paper, Repair Parts, Railroadania, Plus more. Always expanding with over 350 tables of different items and 100 vendors over a 2 day period. Saturday 10am-4pm Sunday 10am-3pm.
Saturday will have 150+ Tables of Z, N, ON3, BRASS, HO, Railrodania, Diecast and more. This is the areas biggest scale event. Sunday will have 120+ tables of Toy and vintage Trains from S,o-27,O, Standard, Lionel, American Flyer, Plasticville, Repair Parts plus more.
Come find Lionel, American Flyer, Repair parts new and vintage trains. Both days will have Photos, Railraodania, and Diecast, Repair parts and a little of all gauges. There something for eveyone. Operating layouts, Door Prizes and Demonstrations, Dont Miss this one. After the show enjoy the Malls 100,000 square feet of Antique and collectible dealers while your there. More info on website.
Address: Merchants Square, 1901 S 12th st , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Cruisin for a Cause
- Valley Rail Promotions is Proud to Announce...."Cruisin' for a Cause" Car Show and BBQ. Kremmers Catering & Cafe LLC will be catering a real BBQ Pig Roast
This is a Open Car Show and welcomes all Vehicles from Antique, Muscle Cars.Stock and Modified vehicles. All cars and clubs are welcome. There will be Trophies with Dash Plaques to the first 100 registered vehicles. This is a Annual Event and is Hosted by The Lehigh Valley Cruisers.
Registration 9 am -12 pm
Trophies 2.30 pm
Car Show Entry Fee $10.00
Plus we will have Music all day with our special guest: " Becca and Jake" performing at The Courtyard Market "The Lehigh Valley's Newest Outdoor Market" at The Main Entrance of Merchants Square Mall. Saturday 10am-12pm.
Don't miss this Acoustic Duo. http://www.myspace.com/beccajake
About Becca & Jake
Becca & Jake is a pop/acoustic group that formed in the summer of 2008. It all started with R&B solo artist Rebbecca Heller on vocals and 2AM bassist Jake Bastian on acoustic guitar. Now Becca & Jake play many public and private shows.
"I had the pleasure of hearing Becca and Jake at a small party and was blown away by their maturity and the quality of music coming from this young duo. This young woman's voice is stunning!"
"They are one of the finest groups we have ever had with such compliments from artists and guests alike. Such talented young people. They will be successful if they keep at it"
-Alana Maubury Hunter, Gallery 141
The Courtyard Farmer, Flea & Craft Market will be open during the Car Show.
Vendor Space available
Table space only $3.00
Tent space $10.00
Information Call Valley Rail Promotions at 610-440-0487
This is a annual event and proceeds will benefit Camelot for Children a Local Lehigh Valley Non profit Children's Group. There will also be a 50/50 held to Benefit The Dakota Galusha Memorial Scholarship Fund - A young Northampton man that was taken too soon.
This is a Free event for spectators. After the Car Show make sure to visit Merchants Square Mall 100,000 square feet of Antique and Specialty Shops. We hope to see you there. Special Thanks to our sponsors Merchants Square Mall, Valley Rail Promotions (www.valleygoto.com) "Car Show Guide", Kremmers Catering & Café LLC and The Lehigh Valley Cruisers.
|16 - 5||
Cheer Queen Lehigh Valley
- Cheer Queen Competitions combine the dedication, skills and athletics needed to be a well rounded Cheerleader. As well as the poise, confidence and charm of being an outstanding young lady. We know so many cheerleaders are a ruff and tuff team player. We also know many of you consider yourselves a Queen, not to be recon with. Our mission is to showcase all your qualities while you vie for the title of Miss Cheer Queen! Our one day events consist of cheerleading routines, gown modeling, photogenic (optional) and many other special events! Large Trophies, Huge Crowns and CASH Awards! Be the first official "Cheer Queen" on your squad!! Ages 5-19
* You do not need to belong to a squad to enter.
*Receive 50% off your registration fee just by successfully referring 2 friends!
Visit the website for more details
|18 - 19||
The Great Lehigh Valley Antique Show
- SPECIAL GUEST; Harry Rinker "The Collector Inspecter' Will be at The Great Lehigh Valley Antique Show. Come meet him in person and have your items evaluated and appraised. Tickets are available.
Saturday, 10am - 4pm; Sunday, 10am - 3pm
We are pleased to present 45+ Dealers from a three (3) State area. Come enjoy over 10,000 square feet of Antiques ranging from the 1900's—1960's for show and sale. Browse through Linens, Depression Glass, Fine and Costume Jewelry, Pottery, Vintage Purses, Porcelain, Primitives, Vintage Books, Antique Glass and China, Roseville, Victorian items, Furniture and more. View and purchase items of the past!
There is something for everyone! Children 12 and under free. We hope to see you at The Great Lehigh Valley Antique Show
After the show enjoy Merchants Square Mall 100,000+ square feet of Antique and Specialty Shops. Allentown's Best Kept Secret! More info online.
Address: Merchants Square Mall, 1901 S 12th st , Allentown, Pennsylvania
The Great Lehigh Valley Craft Extravaganza
- Come enjoy 75+ Artisans,and Crafters with over 10,000 square feet of Unique, Distinctive and one of a kind items. Browse through Greeting Cards, Artwork, Jewelry, Photography, Candles, Wreaths, Glass Decorations, Fashion Accessories, Glass and Holiday Decorations....plus more. There's something for everyone even the kids. Brother Embroidery Demonstrations Free Face Painting will be available, an Operating Train Display and a special Guest appearance from Santa Claus. Donate a non-perishable food item for the Emmanuel Food Bank of Allentown PA. and receive a $1.00 discount off the $3.00 Admission cost. They have been helping individuals and families in the Allentown area since 1979 and are always in need of donations and items. After the Show walk through Merchants Square Mall and visit the 100,000 square feet of Antique and Specialty stores. There is plenty of free parking and a Restaurant on site. Bring the family and make a day of it at Allentown's Best Kept Secret!
Crafters and Artisans Wanted Call 610-440-0487
12X15 Booths $75.00/Single Table Spots $30.00
Table and electric Provide no cost
Address: Merchants Square Mall, 1901 S 12th St , Allentown, Pennsylvania
|30||The Great Lehigh Valley Antique Show - The increasingly anticipated Great Lehigh Valley Antique Show is returning November 14th 2009. While still a younger show it has continued to grow and provide increasingly better quality and selection. There are always great finds to be had. As usual you can expect to have a great selection of primitives', jewelry, vintage fashion accessories'. Roseville, fine and depression glass, costume jewelry,pottery,Victorian items,Furniture and more.We have grown to 45+ dealers and have had dealers as far as Florida and Connecticut attend our show. This year Wade Nulton will be onsite again to provide Glass repairs. He is the son of Paul Nulton and is continuing the family tradition of high standards and quality work. The show continues to grow and become a must attend event . Harry Rinker "quoted" that there is a good and diverse selection of items on hand. With many items being priced very well. The Great Lehigh Valley antique show will be 10-4 on November 14th . The admission is still only $4.00 for adults. There is plenty of free parking and a restaurant on site. The event is held in Merchants Square 10,000 square foot Show Hall. Plan to spend the day if you come. After the Show take the time to browse through Merchant Squares 100,000 square feet of Antique and specialty shops. Visit KD Smiths bid board Auction or browse through all the quaint shops. You wont be disappointed. Cant make our November show the event is held 2 times a year with the next show being held. February 6th 2010. We hope to see you at The Great Lehigh valley Antique Show. We are still considering New Dealers and have never raised on prices. Our Booths are still only $55.00 with everything included. Visit http://www.valleygoto.com for info Plus Mark you calendar Don't forget The Great Lehigh valley Antique Toy and Collectable Show will be December 12th. The Toy show is becoming a must attend event for any true Toy collector.|
The Association / The Grass Roots / The Happenings @ Symphony Hall Allentown PA
- Camelot Benefit for Children Christmas Spectacular 2010 Benefit on Saturday December 4, 2010 7PM at Symphony Hall, 23 North 6th St, Allentown, PA Order Tickets by Calling Symphony Hall, 610-432-6715, http://www.allentownsymphony.org , 3 Great Bands on one show—- The Association
/ The Grass Roots starring Rob Grill / The Happenings.Don't miss The Association
Holiday Show, performing all their hits as well as songs of the season. The Association have Seven Billboard Top 40 hit songs including Two #1 hits "Windy" & "Cherish", one #2 "Never My Love", #7 "Along Comes Mary" & #9 'Everything That Touches You". The Association also sang and wrote title track from the 1969 Richard Benjamin-Ali McGraw classic film,"Goodbye Columbus". The group
features three original vocalists members Jim Yester, Larry Ramos & Russ Giguere. It all started in 1965 with the breakup of one of the first folk rock ensembles called, "The Men". What was originally an 11 member singing group, ultimately became the 6 man band named, "The Association!" In 1967, The Association made history being the first band anywhere to open a rock festival the now historic, Monterey Pop Festival. One of the most successful bands to come out of the 60's, they have sold over 80 million records, tapes, Cds and DVDs. They've earned a number of achievement awards as well as 6 gold records and 2 platinum records. Their album, THE ASSOCIATION GREATEST HITS (Warner Brothers), continues to be one of the longest best-selling albums in the history
of the company. All Ages Admitted
Address: Symphony Hall, 23 North 6th St , Allentown, Pennsylvania
|27||The Great Lehigh Valley Antique Toy and Collectable Show - The much anticipated Great Lehigh Valley Antique Toy and Collectable show is coming. This years show has grown to almost 100 dealers from 5 states with 170+ tables of every type of toy you could desire. There will be a great selection of items featuring Toy Soldiers,Action Figures,Die Cast.Slot Cars,Tin Toys,Star Wars,Marx, Matchbox,Hot Wheels, Dinky,Vintage Children's Books, 50 & 60's toys, Teddy Bears, Dolls, Barbie's, Pop culture, Western,Disney,GI Joes,Advertising and so much more. We have true antique toys right up to current collectibles. You never know what you may find. After the show you can browse through Merchants squares' 100,000 square feet of Antique and collectible shops, You might want to plan some extra time for after the show, Carson's Sports cards will be having an Autograph signing with Terry Harmon of the Philadelphia Phillies on the second floor from 1pm-3pm.You also don't want to miss Valley Rail Trains which has recently opened. Not only being the biggest Vintage Train Shop in the area with plenty of Lionel and American Flyer Trains on hand . They have a large selection of Action figures, Tin toys, War games, Antiques and many unique and collectible items. This really has become a must attend event for the true collector. 10am-4pm|