The Old Brick Post Office was built in 1930 and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Before the time of the boardwalks, a single window served the people arriving on horseback to get their mail. This may have been the forerunner of the "drive - up window!"
This red brick schoolhouse, listed on the National Register of Historic Places, was built in 1905, replacing the wooden school on this land.
"Little remains of the old one-room schoolhouses built of logs, adobe, frame, or brick which proliferated across Arizona in the late 1800s.