Downtown Superior has been designated a National Historic District. Several of the storefronts have been restored to their original appearance or redecorated to accentuate the Victorian motif. ... Historic Downtown Superior
Spacious Lincoln Park has a shaded camping area with cement pads and free hookups for 20 campers, as well as a beautiful botanical garden. A dump station and modern restrooms are also provided, as well as a horseshoe pitching area, sand volleyball, tennis courts, picnic shelters and a children'
Wilfred Miller completed this chapel in 1995. He built it the same size as the "World's Littlest Church" in Festina, Iowa. Everything is authentic and is from historical buildings throughout the area that have been torn down. The steeple is dated 1898 and is from the Presbyterian Church in Nelson;
The City Park, on Highway 14 in the middle of town, was donated by the planner of East Superior, Austin Collette and William Loudon in 1880. The park contains a Chinese cannon which was brought from China by Lady Vestey. The park also has a memorial statue in tribute to our veterans.