Boulder City, Nevada
Upcoming Events in Boulder City Nevada
|1 - 2||Spring Jamboree - Join in a tremendous annual celebration sponsored by the Boulder City Chamber of Commerce. Some of the events: a great carnival for the entire family; Little Miss and Little Mister Boulder City Contest; more than 125 crafts booths; a car show; live entertainment; lots of food and fun.|
|24||Silver State Toy Train Meet - See toy train layouts operate, buy, sell and trade as well as chat with railroad enthusiasts. Play area for the kids. 9 a.m. until 3 p.m.|
Annual 4th of July Damboree
- 4th of July celebration, parade, games, patriotic program, fireworks. A pancake breakfast sponsored by the Rotary Club of Boulder City begins at 7 a.m.
- Pancake Breakfast 7:00 am at Bicentennial Park
- Parade 9:00 am beginning on Colorado St - Ends Broadbent Park
- Broadbent Park Festivities 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Veterans Memorial Park Festivities 4:00 pm - 10:30 pm
- Firework Show (Veterans Park) 9:00 pm
Address: Broadbent Park , Boulder City, Nevada
|11||Annual Community Yard Sale - The Annual Community Yard Sale is a multi-community garage sale, art show, sale and bake sale. Sponsored by The Boulder Assembly No. 8, International Order of Rainbow Girls. 7 a.m. until 1 p.m.|
Annual Boulder City Chautauqua
- Chautauqua presents scholars who portray American historical figures discussing pertinent issues of their time. There is also time for audience participation with the characters. 11:30 am & 4:30 pm.
Sponsored by Nevada Humanities and hosted by the Boulder City Museum and Historical Association.
Address: Boulder Theatre, 1225 Arizona Street , Boulder City, Nevada
Wurst Festival, Auction & Car Show
- The Boulder City Sunrise Rotary sponsors the Annual WurstFest, Auction & Car Show with three live bands, German Food and Beer, Large Car Show and Live and Silent Auctions. 10:00 AM- 10:30 PM.
Beer and brats
Margaritas and wine
Wurst Dam Car Show
Silent auction (11:00 am - 3:00 pm)
Live auction (4:00 pm - 6:00 pm)
Free play area for kids
Live entertainment throughout the day and evening
|2 - 3||
Art in the Park
- Art in the Park is one of the largest outdoor juried art festivals in the Southwest and is the largest fundraiser for the Boulder City Hospital Foundation. 300+ juried Fine Art, Fine Craft &Traditional Craft artists selling original artwork. Live demonstrations, live music, and raffle giveaways. The event draws over 100,000 visitors. 1st through 3rd place ribbons are awarded in Fine Art, Fine Craft and Traditional Craft categories, as well as an overall "Best in Show" winner. 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. both days.
Remote offsite parking lot and complimentary shuttle over to the event, $10 per car.
Annual Family Fun Fest
- Enjoy a country fair style evening under the stars! Free carnival games, candy and food! Fun for all ages. Costumes are optional. 5:30 - 8:00 pm.
Address: Bethany Baptist Church, 210 Wyoming Street , Boulder City, Nevada
|6 - 7||
Boulder City Gingerbreadhouse Contest and Christmas Faire
- This is an event sponsored by Gingerbread House Miracle, Inc. a charity. The gingerbread houses will be put up for auction and the proceeds will be donated to charity. The gingerbread houses will also be donated. St. Judes Ranch for Children here in Boulder City received a lot of them. In order for this to work we also have a European style Christmas Faire. It is all indoors, ample parking, good light and facilities. There will be entertainment, food and drink. B.C. is very safe, on the road to Hoover Dam. Please click on my website for lots of info, pics, entry blanks etc. 10 am to 5 pm each day.
Address: Boulder City Elks Lodge, 1217 Nevada Highway , Boulder City, Nevada
Santa's Electric Night Parade
- Spectacular lit floats, bands, marching groups, and much much more. 4:30 pm. Parade finishes just in time for you to head to the Lake for the Parade of Lights @ 6:30pm.
Address: Downtown Boulder City , Boulder City, Nevada
Annual Christmas Parade of Lights on Lake Mead
- Boat Parade on Lake Mead! Mark Your Calendars to check out the Annual Christmas Boat Parade of Lights on Lake Mead. Boaters will be decorating their boats for a fun filled night of Christmas festivities. The public is invited to view the parade from Boulder Beach at Lake Mead. Boaters are encouraged to get involved and be a part of the parade.
Parade starts about 7pm and boats will be visible from the beach area about 7:30pm. Boaters need to sign up and read the requirements and attend the Captain's meeting.
Everyone is welcome
• Public can view the boats from beach at Lake Mead.
• Boaters can join in the festivities and decorate their boat to go in the parade and on display.
Where: Parade Watch at Boulder Beach / Special Events Beach (if inclement weather, boats will be available to view at Lake Mead Marina)
More info and sign up at https://boatinglakemead.com/paradeoflights/
Address: Lake Mead Marina & Las Vegas Boat Harbor, 490 Horsepower Cove , Boulder City, Nevada