Upcoming Events in Bridgeport Nebraska
|15 - 17||
Camp Clarke Raiders Spring Rendezvous
- A celebration of the lifestyles and traditions of hunters and trappers with powder shoots and other activities.
Address: 5 mi. S. just off Hwy 88 at Courthouse & Jail Rocks , Bridgeport, Nebraska
|20 - 24||
Camp Clarke Days
- Community celebration commemorating the Camp Clarke Bridge built to facilitate travel across the North Platte River.
Address: Prairie Winds Community Center and various locations , Bridgeport, Nebraska
|3 - 4||
Camp Clarke Stampede
- One of the oldest rodeos in Nebraska. All events and fireworks nightly.
Address: Morrill County Fairgrounds, 1 mi. S. on Hwy 88 , Bridgeport, Nebraska
|31 - 1||
- Enjoy a variety of Greek foods and folk dances by participants in native dress on Sat. Full dinner served on Sun along with folk dancing and afternoon entertainment.
Address: Prairie Winds Community Center , Bridgeport, Nebraska
|21 - 23||
Camp Clarke Raiders Fall Rendezvous
- Enjoy the sport of traditional muzzle loader shooting, mountain man runs, breakfast cook offs and hawk & knife throwing. Step back into the time of the early 1800's as people wear authentic clothing, camp in tipi's and cook over the fire. See what the Mountain Man saw as he trapped and traded throughout the Western United States.
Authentic, 1800's era, vendors are welcome. No charge for visitors to come and check it out.
Address: Seybolt Park. 5 miles South of Bridgeport on Hwy 88 , Bridgeport, Nebraska