St. Martin's Catholic church was built in 1924 in the style of old Spanish Missions. It's a beautiful old stucco and terra-cotta building with the mural "King of Kings and Lord of Lords" inside.
... Saint Martin's Church
The Caldwell Post Office, built in the 1930s, is listed on the National Historic Register, as it displays one of the collection of murals commissioned during the Depression Era by the WPA.
The mural, "Cowboys Driving Cattle," was painted by Kenneth Evett in 1941.