From 1943 to 1945 during WWII over 4,000 Germans were held in an internment camp where they experienced a type of freedom they had never known at home. Located on 157.5 acres, Camp Concordia consisted of 308 buildings.
Today, a guard tower, guard post building, water tower base and building T-9 are currently owned and maintained by the POW Camp Concordia Preservation Society.
Address: 1550 Union Road
Our Email: email@example.com
Come visit us in Concordia, Kansas