LASR.net Homepage




Menu

Attractions and Upcoming Events


Veteran's Memorial

In 1992, this patriotic memorial to the veteran's of all wars was dedicated on the front lawn of the Adair County Courthouse. "Lest We Forget" those men who made the ultimate sacrifice to ensure the peace and security of their fellow man.

Stilwell, OK Memorials


Starr Springs Monument

The Starr Springs area was first settled by the Benjamin Cooper family in 1834. It was the site of the Andrew Adair and George Washington Adair massacre in 1853

Stilwell, OK Monuments

Adair County Courthouse

After Governor Charles N. Haskell's declaration on May 6, 1910, that Stilwell was the permanent county seat of Adair County, the county records were moved from Westville to Stilwell for the last time. A two-story frame school building, erected in 1902, was used until 1908

Stilwell, OK Historic Courthouses

Attractions near Stilwell, OK

Brush & Palette Club

Located in the old red Village Barn for over 40 years, the Brush & Palette Club is host to an art gallery that features art f...