Upcoming Events in Columbia Missouri
Easter Pancake Breakfast
- Please join us on Sunday from 8:00-10:00 a.m. for an "Easter Pancake Breakfast" at Applebee's (2010 I-70 Dr., SW, Columbia, MO.) The cost of the breakfast is $5.00/person and includes pancakes, bacon and a drink. All proceeds go to the Academy of Fine Arts Booster Club. If you have any questions, please contact us at 875-7188. Please come join us for fun, food and entertainment!
Address: Applebee's, 2010 I-70 Dr., SW , Columbia, Missouri
Spring Craft Bazaar
- Columbia, MO has its share of craft shows, but the First Annual Spring Craft Bazaar will be filled with more excitement and passion than most. Passion for talented, creative, imaginative crafters with enthusiasm for their products will fill the air. The ambience of such creativity will spread. This craft show will be a win/win for vendors and me.
We are prepared to enable you to spend your time talking with patrons and showing off your wares. Helpers are available to answer questions, help you find your booth space, watch your booth for brief periods if necessary, fetch bag lunch that is available and run quick errands on the premises so you won't leave your booth unattended and lost sales.
The format of our craft show is a combination of several other larger ones in the area. We have taken what is considered the best from each and created a great event. Our goal is to make this a memorable day that will provide you not only with patrons but with a sense of well-being and caring.
|30 - 2||
Gem and Mineral Show and Sale
- It is being held at the Central Missouri Events Center known before as the Boone County Fairgrounds.
CENTRAL MISSOURI ROCK & LAPIDARY CLUB
GEM & MINERAL SHOW AND SALE
May 9,10,11, 2014
Friday 12:00 - 7:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sunday 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Inside Great Room at the
Central Missouri Events Center
(Formerly Boone County Fairgrounds)
Office Phone 573.474.9435
5212 North Oakland Gravel Road
Columbia, Missouri, 65202
DEMOS, MINERAL EXHIBITS, ROCK ID,
SPECIAL KIDZ MINE AND ACTIVITIES,
DEALERS FROM THE MIDWEST
Handmade Silver Jewelry Rough Rock
Polished Petrified Wood Slabs Crystals
Faceted Gemstones Geodes
Beaded Jewelry Spheres
Mineral Specimens Much More
For More Information Call:
Directions: From I-70 Exit 128a, Highway 63 North.
3 miles to Brown School-Oakland Gravel Road Exit;
turn RIGHT. To stop sign; turn RIGHT onto Starke Lane.
1/3 mile to Central Missouri Events Center on LEFT.
Admission for all 3 days
Seniors (60+) $3.00
Juniors (age 12-18) $3.00
Children under 11 years old FREE
THREE EXCITING DAYS
ONE LOW PRICE
$1.00 off general admission
Seniors (60+) & Juniors (age 12-18) $3.00
Children under 11 years old FREE
Central Missouri Rock & Lapidary Club
Pay only once!
Admission is good for all who attend all three days
This coupon may be reproduced.
Address: 5212 N. Oakland Gravel Road , Columbia, Missouri
|29 - 31||
Veterans Salute - Memorial Day Weekend Celebration
- Free air show Saturday and Sunday, 10 am to 4 pm. Vintage, modern military aircraft displays, salute to Veterans Parade downtown Columbia at 10 am Monday.
Address: columbia Regional Airport , Columbia, Missouri
|16 - 18||
Blind Boone Ragtime & Early Jazz Festival
- 3-day festival celebrating John William "Blind" Boone and Missouri's indigenous music, ragtime. Outdoor music fairs, tours, talks, concerts, and afternoon jam sessions.
Address: Missouri Theatre, 203 South Ninth , Columbia, Missouri
|5 - 6||
Art in the Park
- Art in the Park is a 49-year-old fine arts festival always held the first full weekend in June and presented by the Columbia Art League. The festival features gourmet food and more than 100 visual artists from Missouri and neighboring states displaying a variety of media including painting, drawing, photography, pottery, jewelry, fibers, sculpture, wood, and glass. Families will find art activities and interactive demonstrations for every age. Artists are on hand to assist while visitors try their hand at sculpting, painting, weaving, or other special artistic skill. A festival wouldn't be a festival without the sound of musicians. At Art in the Park you can hear bluegrass, folk, jazz, classical, and everything in-between. Kids will enjoy a special children's entertainment stage.
Address: Stephens Lake Park, 1200 East Broadway , Columbia, Missouri
I Love America Festival at the Fairgrounds
- This patriotic event is designed for children and families. The festival begins wil a biathlon and "Little Tykes" bike race. At 11:00 a.m., the festival features music for kids focused on conservation, then a keynote patriotic address followed by free hamburgers and hot dogs. There will also be bouncy houses, games and a petting zoo. I Love America Festival is sponsored by New Life Community Church. 10:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
Address: Boone County Fairgrounds , Columbia, Missouri
|16||MFA Inc. Gunhorse Challenge - Mounted Shooting at the Boone County Fair!! Come see blazing six guns and fast horses at the MFA Incorporated Gunhorse Challenge! To be held July 27th, 2012 at 6pm in the main indoor arena.|
VA / VET Center Car & Bike Show
- CANCELLED FOR 2021 due to high COVID cases in Boone County. Regrets ...
This is a family friendly event! Come out and enjoy a day with Veterans from past wars to present as we remember the braves heroes on 9/11.
Vehicle Classes: Custom/Stock for motorcycles, vintage, classic, and modern. Depending on participation: MOPAR. Ratrod, Corvette and Mustang.
Car Registration Times 8:00am - 11:00am
Car Show Starts 10:00am - 2:00pm
Price $10.00 (donation fee)
Lunch: 11:00am - 1:00pm
Address: Truman VA Hospital, 801 Hospital Drive , Columbia, Missouri
|18 - 19||
Annual Heritage Festival & Craft Show
- Enjoy old-fashioned fun. Traditional and contemporary crafts, entertainment on four stages, artisans, tradesmen dressed in 19th century attire demonstrating their "lost" trades and selling their wares. Fun for Young'uns Area, crafts, hayrides, dancing, museum tours, and great food! This festival is the third full weekend in September each year. 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Address: Nifong Park, Hwy 63 and AC exit , Columbia, Missouri
|18 - 19||Columbia Festival of the Arts - The festival is a celebration of visual, performing and literary arts. Enjoy live performances, children's art activities, food vendors and an art fair. Last full weekend of September.|
|22 - 23||
Annual National Small Farm Trade Show and Conference
- Anyone with an interest in any facet of farming or gardening will want to attend the annual National Small Farm Trade Show & Conference in Columbia, the largest annual small farm show in the United States!
In addition to 20,000 sq. ft. of vendors offering anything you could possibly want or need to keep your small farm in operation, this year’s trade show will feature seminars, 3-hour short courses, demonstrations, association meetings and more.
Exhibition space remains available for anyone interested in being a vendor at the Trade Show. Call 800-633-2535 or visit www.smallfarmtoday.com for details.
Keynote speakers will talk about heritage breed livestock, sustainable crops, fruit trees, soil health, and much more. Other informative topics will be addressed in the Round Table Talks, and seminars. In addition, there will be several breeds of small farm livestock on display and a poultry exhibition that are always crowd-pleasers at this conference. Complete information about the conference and a program schedule can be found online.
The Central Missouri Event Center is along Highway 63 at the north edge of Columbia.
Address: Central Missouri Events Center (formerly Boone County Fairgrounds); Columbia, MO , Columbia, Missouri
Downtown Lighting Festival
- See all of downtown illuminated by thousands of twinkling lights. Countdown starts at 5:30 pm. Lights go on at exactly 6 pm.
Address: Downtown Columbia , Columbia, Missouri
Christmas at Maplewood
- Celebrate Christmas Past at the historical Maplewood Home. Guides dressed in 19th century attire will escort guests through decorated halls. Delightful memories, entertainment and holiday refreshments make this a Christmas to remember.
Address: Nifong Park , Columbia, Missouri
|3||Living Windows Festival - With The District's Living Windows Festival, Christmas shopping has never been so much fun. Live holiday displays, carolers, carriage rides, holiday lights and great shopping make the first Friday night in December truly special.|
- Mid-Missouri's premiere New Year's Eve celebration! Enjoy a wide variety of entertainment and activities at 11 locations in downtown Columbia. Special entertainment for children. Fireworks at 9 pm and midnight.
Address: Downtown Columbia , Columbia, Missouri