LASR.net Homepage




Menu

Attractions and Upcoming Events

Patterson Log Cabin

Built between 1840 and 1845, 2

Tallassee, AL Historic Homes



Confederate Officers Quarters

When Confederate Armory moved to Tallassee, 3 homes were constructed on King St. by the Confederate government to house officers in command. Only 2 of 3

Tallassee, AL Historic Buildings

The Company Store

2-story stone building constructed in 1893 by Tallassee Mills as commissary store. Now houses mall with 40 vendors specializing in antiques, gifts, hand-crafted and home dé

Tallassee, AL Shoppes

Things to do Historic Buildings near Tallassee, AL

Classic on Noble

Originally Levi-Clark Saloon (built 1894), also has been Woolworth store, theater and more; now catering business. Original h...

Confederate Officers Quarters

When Confederate Armory moved to Tallassee, 3 homes were constructed on King St. by the Confederate government to house offic...