The one-room Field School, closed at the end of the 1945-46 school year, is remarkably well preserved. It was moved from its original site 8 miles south of Council Grove to Maple Camp in 1999. ... Field School House
This building houses the two-story Atkinson Log House, constructed in 1858 on Clark's Creek near Large Spring near Latimer, and moved to this site in 1996. It is one of the two oldest wooden structures known to remain in Morris County.