Upcoming Events in Dallas Texas
|18 - 19||
Annual KidFilm Festival Public Weekend
- Features the best contemporary and classic children's films from around the world. The public weekend includes presentations by a guest filmmaker who specializes in media production for children. KidFilm has also presented sneak previews and world, national or regional premiers of such children's films as "Barbie Fairytopia," "Ice Age," "Teacher's Pet," "Muppet Treasure Island," "My Dog Skip" and "The Wiggles Movie."
Ph: 214-821-6300 (Always call and confirm events)
|6 - 8||
North Texas Irish Festival
- Includes a vast array of musical and dance talent, children's activity area with storytelling and dance instruction, more than 130 vendors of traditional Celtic wares, dozens of Irish food vendors and more.
Address: Fair Park, 1st Avenue at Perry St , Dallas, Texas
|6 - 8||
Dallas Quilt Show
- More than 400 quilts will compete for $15,000 in prize money. Free demos and lectures, mini-auction and vendors.
Address: Dallas Market Hall, 2100 N. Stemmons Fwy , Dallas, Texas
|30 - 5||
Savor Dallas: An International Experience of Wine, Food, Spirits & the Arts
- Celebrate a weekend in Dallas with the best wine, food, spirits and arts the city has to offer. Dallas Arts District and other venues throughout the city.
Ph: 800-729-1029 (Always call and confirm events)
|19||Monarch Butterfly Festival - At the Monarch Butterfly Festival, attendees learn about the importance of the Monarch Butterfly Migration, participate in face-painting opportunities, make butterfly crafts, have fun tossing seed bombs during the costume parade, enjoy refreshments, discover local vendors, and purchase delicious meals from participating food trucks! And much more… The event was from 9:00-11:00 a.m, with the grand butterfly release happening promptly at 10:00 a.m.|
|25 - 18||
State Fair of Texas
- Offers an automobile show, garden show, more than 70 rides and special exhibits. The event claims the title of Fried Food Capital of Texas.
Address: Historic Fair Park , Dallas, Texas
|15 - 17||
DFW - Grand Prairie Swap Meet @ Lone Star Park
- One of the largest old car events in the southwest! Over 2500 spaces filled with 100's of collector cars & 1000's of restoration parts for sale or trade.
FRIDAY: 8 A.M.-5 P.M.
SATURDAY: 8 A.M.-5 P.M.
Annual Lucia Day Celebration & Yule Bazaar
- Shop crafts, gift items and Swedish goods from noon to 4:30 p.m. during the Yule Bazaar. Traditional Swedish food and beverages are served. At 2 p.m., a candlelight procession with Swedish choir music highlights this event. After the processional, children can visit with the Jultomte (Santa).
Address: King of Glory Lutheran Church, 6411 LBJ Freeway , Dallas, Texas
|28 - 29||
Tower Antique Show
- Holiday extravaganza of top antique dealers from around the county showing, folk art, pottery, silver, estate jewelry, furniture, Americana and much more!!
Address: Fair Park, Embarcadero bldg, 1229 Admiral Nimitz , Dallas, Texas
|4 - 6||
Annual BMW Dallas Marathon
- The Dallas Marathon is a nonprofit organization with a focus on promoting health and physical fitness through running events and related activities. Established in 1971, the history of the organization encompasses tremendous growth and produces what has become Dallas’ largest and Texas’ longest running marathon, the BMW Dallas Marathon, as well as the Half Marathon, the SMU Cox School of Business Relay and several other events throughout race weekend.
Running the marathon in Dallas highlights the city’s most vibrant neighborhoods, entertainment districts and iconic Dallas landmarks. Hundreds of thousands of spectators join in BMW Dallas Marathon Day - the second Sunday of December - lining the streets and neighborhoods to cheer on participants in a race that is recognized as the official marathon of the City of Dallas.
|5 - 6||
- This historical village gets in the spirit of the season as residents did from 1840-1910 with crafts, music, dancing and more. 3:00pm-9:00pm.
Address: Old City Park: The Historical Village of Dallas , Dallas, Texas
- Presented by the Dallas Bach Society. Begins at 7:00 p.m.
Address: Meyerson Symphony Center , Dallas, Texas