Dating from 1834, the original 66-mile-long canal has expanded into an 80-mile park stretching from Milford to Trenton to New Brunswick. The site of the original outlet locks can still be seen along the Raritan River in New Brunswick. Picnic area, historical programs, canoeing/kayaking, fishing, hiking, horseback riding, biking, mountain biking.
Hours: Open all year
Address: 625 Canal Rd.
Come visit us in Somerset, New Jersey