The El Dorado Missouri-Pacific Depot began as a wooden structure in 1883 in a town of less than 2,000 people. It served as a center of activity and development for the community with news being brough... Missouri-Pacific Depot
The historic Butler County Courthouse was built in 1909. Its Romanesque Style was designed by famed architect, George P. Washburn. Its terrazzo floors are still intact and reflect its elegant history.
The first woman jury in Kansas met here in 1912.