Upcoming Events in Elko Nevada
|15 - 16||
Bowhunter 3D Shoot
- Unmarked 3-D animal targets are placed throughout Lamoille Canyon.
Ph: 775-753-4424 (Always call and confirm events)
|24 - 28||Elko Mining Expo - The annual ELKO MINING EXPO. It is one of the oldest and most respected mining expos held in the United States and draws close to 8,000 people, nationally and internationally, to its mining industry exhibits.|
|4 - 6||
Elko Motorcycle Jamboree
- Motorcycles, music and merchants fill the Old Town corridor of Elko for three thrilling days during the Elko Motorcycle Jamboree. Thousands of motorcycles, featuring a variety of makes and models, migrate each year to Elko for this event. Get your groove on as top name entertainers perform under the stars during the free concert on Saturday night. Shop until you drop as hundreds of merchants display their unique wares throughout the downtown corridor.
Address: Downtown , Elko, Nevada
|8 - 14||
Elko ATV Jamboree
- Guided trail rides, rodeo, mud-bog races, sled-pull, obstacle course. Each year, new trails are added to the Jamboree itinerary and others dropped. With so many trails to explore here, we will strive to keep bringing new and different rides for our participants. Many of our Jamboree activities center around the culture of Elko and Nevada and we work hard to provide unique experiences to the Jamboree.
Ph: 775-397-3454 (Always call and confirm events)
Great Humboldt Rubber Duck Race
- Food, music, cash prize.
Ph: 775-738-3418 (Always call and confirm events)
Lamoille Country Fair
- Address: Lamoille Grove , Elko, Nevada
Ph: 775-385-3502 (Always call and confirm events)
|4 - 6||
National Basque Festival
- Summer festival with Basque picnics and various dances with Basque music for singing and dancing.
Ph: 775-738-6854 (Always call and confirm events)
|2 - 4||
Silver State Stampede
- The Silver State Stampede is the oldest rodeo in Nevada. The tradition of this annual rodeo started in 1913 when GS Garcia, the world-famous bit, spur, and saddle maker, decided that northern Nevada cowboys needed a rodeo, and the town needed the added entertainment and income. Today, the Stampede is extremely unique in that it is the only professional rodeo to offer Garcia spurs to event winners. The Silver State Stampede is held annually in mid-July and features real working cowboys from Nevada and the surrounding states.
The Stampede includes PRCA sanctioned roping and riding events, as well as the popular Old West Bronc Riding Championship, held in the tradition of old-time buckaroos. This event is open to amateur and professional contestants alike. Entrants ride in the stock saddles they work in every day, to simulate actual working conditions of authentic modern-day cowboys and buckaroos.
Address: Elko County Fairgrounds , Elko, Nevada