Upcoming Events in Enid Oklahoma
|2 - 4||
Annual Campout Rally
- Motorcycle campout rally includes music, food, vendors and a dance contest. Under 18 years of age not admitted. Fri 6pm- Sun 5pm. Third Weekend.
Address: Westlake Recreation Area , Enid, Oklahoma
|16 - 18||
Enid's Home Show
- With more than 250 vendors, the Enid Home Builder's Home Show is a metro-style show with hometown charm. We have everything in new construction, remodeling, landscaping, gardening, home deocr, storm shelters, outdoor buildings, travel and recreation and much more. Sat 9am-7pm, Sun 11am-5pm.
Address: Chisholm Trail Pavilion , Enid, Oklahoma
|21 - 23||Tri-State Music Festival - Attracts more than 14,000 students. Marching contest, multi-million dollar parade, and a grand concert.|
Annual Corvette Expo Car Show
- Corvettes galore on display for the public viewing. 9-4:40 p.m.
Address: Chisholm Trail Expo Center, 111 West Purdue , Enid, Oklahoma
|30||Help Whip Cancer - Nicholas Real Estate is hosting a Help Whip Cancer Fundraiser. Shop Pampered Chef products for this great cause. A portion of the proceeds go to the American Cancer Society for breast cancer education and early detection programs. Purchase "pink" products and even more is donated. Register to win prizes and take advantage of several Gift With Purchase specials! If you cannot attend but would like to support this cause with a purchase, contact Eileen Whitaker 580-234-7000.|
Annual Enid Shrine Poker Run
- First bike out 10:00am, last out 12:00noon from Rainbow Sports Inc. 2610 W. Owen K. Garriott Enid, Okla. $20 rider, $10 passenger. $200 to high hand, $100 to low hand, 50/50 drawing. Vendors and Bike Games after the run, then Party at C.W.Scooters 3630 N. Highway 81 with the "MORRISON 33 BAND". Go to www.enidshrineclub.org for Registration forms and Motel information. Contact numbers: 580-242-2541 or 580-977-4069.
Address: Rainbow Sports Inc. 2610 W. Owen K. Garriott Enid, Okla , Enid, Oklahoma
|15 - 19||
Chautauqua in the Park
Enid Chautauqua is proud to present a special online presentation of the 2021 Summer Chautauqua series, "Twentieth Century Visionaries: Catalysts for Change," from June 15th through June 19th.
The series will feature portrayals of Gene Roddenberry, Gertrude Bell, Marshall McLuhan, Marie Curie, and Frank Lloyd Wright. Throughout the week, expect to enjoy the programs and special workshops by each of the scholars, all of which will be conducted online.
Enid's Chautauqua in the Park Facebook --- https://www.facebook.com/enidchautauqua/
Summer Chautauqua - 20th Century Visionaries: Catalysts for Change (Virtual Event)
June 15th, 2021 7:00 PM - June 19th, 2021 - 7:00 PM
Contact Number: 580.237.1907
Location: Virtual Event: Cherokee Strip Regional Heritage Center, 507 S 4th
In order to do our part for the health and safety of the scholars, our volunteers, and the audience, the 2021 Summer Chautauqua performances and workshops will he held virtually. We look forward to returning to the Humphrey Heritage Village at the Cherokee Strip Regional Heritage Center in the summer of 2022!
Address: Virtual Event: Cherokee Strip Regional Heritage Center, 507 S 4th , Enid, Oklahoma
Running of the Rats
- This motorcycle poker run includes bike games and a concert. Riders from Texas, Kansas, Arkansas, Colorado and Oklahoma participate. 10am-midnight.
Address: Garfield County Fairgrounds , Enid, Oklahoma
Leonardo's Hometown Celebration
- The gates will open at 9 a.m. and games will begin at 9:30. Concessions will be available so enjoy all-American fare like hot dogs, sodas and ice cream. The Enid Fire Department is scheduled to bring a truck and spray those who want to be cooled down at 12:30 outside in the parking lot. Schedule of Events are: 9:30 Gunny Sack Race 10:00 Three-legged races 10:30 Turtle Races 11:00 Water Balloon toss 11:30 Suitcase Races 12:00 Pie eating contest 12:30 Cool down by the Fire Dept.
Address: Leonardo's Adventure Quest, 200 E. Maple , Enid, Oklahoma
|4 - 5||Annual Enid Shrine Scooter Unit, Iron Butt Assoc. Bun Burner 1500 - 1st bike out at 5:00 A.M., last out by 9:00 A.M. on Saturday from the Enid Shrine Bldg. 301 East Broadway Enid, Okla. Cost per bike with 1 rider - $75.00. Cost per bike with 2 riders - $120.00 Registration forms are online. Registration ends Thursday. For more information or questions call Terry McGinnis @ 580-237-5550, Kelly Logan @ 580-977-4069, or Tom Williams @ 580-242-5211.|
Fourth of July Celebration
- Kiwanis Train, Carousel and Ferris Wheel will be open. 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Music by Enid Symphony Orchestra beginning at 8:30 pm. Theme is Monumental Freedom. Program to include; The Star Spangled Banner, Oklahoma!, Stars and Stripes Forever, The Empire Strikes Back, Liberty Bell March and selections from The Sound of Music, The King and I, The Music Man and Phantom of the Opera.
The concluding fireworks display by Western Enterprises International will be choreographed to The Armed Forces Salute, John Williams’ Liberty Fanfare, the poem In Flanders Field and Tschaikovsky’s 1812 Overture.
Fireworks at dusk over the lake, around 9:30 pm.
Address: Meadowlake Park , Enid, Oklahoma
|14 - 15||
Greater Oklahoma Sportsman's & Outdoor Expo
- The KNID Sportsman's and Outdoor Expo is two days filled with helpful vendor products and information as well as educational activities and friendly competitions. This quality sporting and outdoor show will offer a wealth of information to avid hunters, gamers and outdoor lovers alike. Spend the day browsing booths with the latest in hunting and outdoor technology and take away ideas to use at home. Come and enjoy family-friendly fun in the cool coliseum. Activities will include archery, hunter education, hands-on children's activities, paintball and several surprises from favorite Oklahoma sports teams.
|25 - 29||
Garfield County Fair
- Address: Garfield County Fairgrounds , Enid, Oklahoma
Ph: 580-237-0238 (Always call and confirm events)
|3 - 5||
Cherokee Strip Days Celebration
- Friday luncheons on the courthouse lawn, Western movies, music on the square, museum tours, evening movie and meal on the lawn . On Saturday only, Parade at 10 a.m., food booths, arts and crafts, entertainment, reenactments, quilt show, pony rides, inflatables and much more. Sunday children free at Leonardo's and concert at the event center.
Address: Downtown Square , Enid, Oklahoma
Annual Black Indian Pow Wow
- Educational festival that celebrates ethnic Indian history. All persons welcome. All Nations and Regalia attendance encouraged. Intertribal dancing, food, vendors. Take your lawn chairs! Museum Tours cost $5. Outdoor primitive camping for a fee.
Address: 616 Leona Mitchell Blvd. , Enid, Oklahoma
A Fling At The Springs Music Festival
- A free-admission, open-air music festival, featuring musicians/entertainers from Oklahoma and southern Kansas. Starting at 4:00 p.m. on Saturday, the entertainment runs continuously until approximately 11:00 p.m., with a fireworks show as the finale. Food/drink vendors will be available. Bring lawn chairs, blankets, and umbrellas/shade and enjoy fine musical entertainment in historic and scenic Government Springs Park, adjacent to State Highway 412 and 4th St. Free parking.
Address: Government Springs Park, Highway 412 and 4th St., Enid, OK , Enid, Oklahoma
Annual Enid Wine & Food Festival
- The true wine & food enthusiast's event. Many food and wine products available for sale. Cooking with wine demonstrations by local chefs. 7-10 p.m.
Address: Cherokee Strip Conference Center, 123 West Maine , Enid, Oklahoma
- Visitors will find unique gifts for everyone on their holiday shopping lists while supporting over 100 local vendors. Products include unique craft items, jewelry, candles, children & adult accessories, artwork, photography, specialty food items, and home dÃ©cor. Santa Claus will be an honored guest from 10:00am to 1:00pm, and children are welcome to have their picture taken with him free of charge. The Expo Center will have refreshments available for sale to keep visitors fueled to enjoy an entire day of non-stop shopping. 9am to 4pm.
The Holiday Marketplace is one of the Vance Officers' Spouses' Club largest annual fundraisers, benefiting local charities, national non-profit organizations, and funding scholarships for graduating seniors, college students, and military spouses. For more information about becoming a vendor, please send an e-mail.
Address: Chisholm Trail Expo Center, 111 West Purdue Ave , Enid, Oklahoma
Christmas Junction Craft Show
- Browse craft vendor booths for unique items that will make great Christmas gifts. A selection of one-of-a-kind homemade and handcrafted products will be available. 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM.
Address: Chisholm Trail Expo Center, 111 W Purdue , Enid, Oklahoma