Upcoming Events in Fredricksburg Texas
|1 - 4||Windows on Texas Music Festival - A three day music festival showcasing some of the best emerging talent in the state of Texas, Windows on Texas is a celebration of Texas music, art and food, with the emphasis being on great original Texas musicians & their music.|
|2 - 3||
Annual Gem & Mineral Show
- Annual Gem & Mineral Show featuring displays, demonstrations, and sales. Sat 10-6 & Sun 10-5.
Address: Lady Bird Johnson Park, 432 Lady Bird Dr , Fredricksburg, Texas
Annual Van Der Stucken Music Festival
- From Weimar, Thueringen, Germany comes thirteen professional singers and musicians, InCanto-Weimar, to present the Music of the Masters, described as "no finer voices in all of Germany", and "unforgettable harmony and blending".
Also appearing will be the Fredericksburg Chorale, Hermann Sons Mixed Chorus, and the Arion Men's Choir of Fredericksburg directed by Mark Hierholzer. Dr. Larry Wolz of Hardin-Simmons University out of Abilene Texas will again be the master of ceremonies for the festival.
Gemuetlichkeit (complimentary social and refreshments) at 6PM and concert at 7PM.
Fee: Free admission but donations accepted at the door.
|3 - 4||
The Association @ Rock Box Theater Fredricksburg Texas
- Rock Box Theatre, 109 North Llano Street, Fredericksburg, Texas. Two nights only, NEW DATES Wednesday & Thursday March 13 & 14, 2013. The Association, one of the greatest rock vocal groups of the 1960s. Million selling hit singles include #1 Windy, #1 Cherish, #2 Never My Love, #5 Along Comes Mary, #9 Everything That Touchs You. How many people have seen the Windy 7up commerical with Brad Garrett? Thousands of people used Cherish or Never My Love as their first dance at their wedding reception. Never My Love is the second most played song on the radio of all time. How many memories do you have of The Association? Dont miss this wonderful band! www.theassociationwebsite.com
Address: Rock Box Theatre, 109 North Llano Street, Fredericksburg, Texas , Fredricksburg, Texas
|4 - 7||
Annual American Yankee Assoc. National Fly-in
- AYA enthusiasts from around the US will enjoy a week of fellowship, flying and fun.
Address: Gillespie County Airport , Fredricksburg, Texas
|17 - 19||
- Join us in celebrating the fun and flavor of Fredericksburg's German heritage! Three stages of entertainment including oompah, waltzes, polkas, contests, and dancers; a variety of authentic German food and 30 varieties of cold drinks; 40 artisans; Kinderpark for the kids; and souvenirs galore!
Friday: 6PM â€" Midnight, Saturday: 10AM â€" Midnight, Sunday: 10AM - 6PM.
Address: Downtown - Marktplatz, 100 W Main St , Fredricksburg, Texas
|7 - 10||
Annual Central US Swift Fly-In
- The annual Central US Swift Fly-in is hosted by the Red River Swift Wing and will be held at the Gillespie County Airport in Fredericksburg, TX. Formation ground school and plenty of formation flying. Plan a couple fly-outs, one to the LBJ Ranch and a tour.
Experience the ambiance of the Hangar Hotel and the Airport Diner right on the flightline.
Address: Gillespie County Airport, 191 Airport Rd. , Fredricksburg, Texas
Regional Christmas Lighted Trail
- The holiday season is a fabulous time to visit Fredericksburg, located in the heart of the Texas Hill Country, with events and decorations flavored by our German and frontier heritage. Once again, historic Main Street will be ablaze with thousands of white lights each evening and Marktplatz is transformed into a lighted winter wonderland.
Other communities participating in the 2005 Texas Hill Country Regional Christmas Lighted Trail are: Boerne, Burnet, Dripping Springs, Fredericksburg, Goldthwaite, Johnson City, Llano, Marble Falls, New Braunfels, Round Mountain, and Wimberley. Click here for a map of these communities.
Zweite Weihnachten Party
- An after-Christmas celebration with friends and family, done in the old German ways with food, drink, and music.
Old fashioned refreshments and treats will be available, such as Gluehwein. Gemeutlichkeit and German Christmas songs. German musicians invited. No committment needed. 2PM - 5PM.
Address: Gillespie County Historical Society, 312 W San Antonio St , Fredricksburg, Texas