Built in 1888 by Peter Brandt, the Victorian style house was donated to the Anderson County Historical Society by the Dr. C. B. Harris family. Refurbished in 1986, the house can be seen by appointment... Harris House
tThe Santa Fe Depot was renovated in 1996 and serves as a tourist information center and resting place for The Spirit Trail users.
The are picnic facilities, restrooms, concession area (vending machines), and trail lounge.
Constructed by Civilian Conservation Corps in the 1930's, Lake Garnett has a surface area of over 55 acres. The lake provides camping facilities, electric and water hookups, and a sanitary dump station. Camping, permits are required and game fish are stocked in Garnett'