Built for Major Joseph M. Graham and his wife Mary Washington (first cousin of George Washington) in 1856, this home served as headquarters of Union General Frederick Steele during the Union occupation of Camden in 1864. Furnished in period furniture; open for tours by appointment.
Phone: (870) 836-3125
Fax: (870) 836-2254
Our Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Come visit us in Camden, Arkansas