Grand Forks, North Dakota
Upcoming Events in Grand Forks North Dakota
|17 - 18||
Greenway Ski Days
- Enjoy candlelight skiing on Friday. On Saturday, participate in ski clinics, try out snowshoeing, bring your skates and sled and enjoy the winter weather.
Address: Lincoln Drive Park-13th Avenue S. & Belmont Rd. , Grand Forks, North Dakota
|12 - 13||International Crop Expo - This annual event showcases the current trends in agriculture. This year it features educational seminars, the latest machinery, vendor displays, as well as door prizes and food sampling.|
|6 - 8||
NCHC Hockey Conference Play
- Experience the hard-hitting, fast-paced action of Division I college hockey as the top teams in the country compete.
Address: Ralph Engelstad Arena , Grand Forks, North Dakota
|27 - 29||
Home Design & Garden Show
- Displays on home building, remodeling and decorating.
Friday, 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Saturday, 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sunday, 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Address: Alerus Center , Grand Forks, North Dakota
|17 - 19||
Time Out Wacipi PowWow
- A powwow is considered a celebration of life. It is called Wacipi (WAH CHEE PEE) in the Lakota/Dakota language and Ni-mi-win in Anishinabe (Chippewa/Ojibwa) language. This celebration is a time when people of all ages can gather together, to sing, dance, renew old friendships, make new friends, and share the beauty of life.
Address: UND Campus , Grand Forks, North Dakota
|24 - 26||Shrine Circus - Animals, clowns, food and fun for the whole family.|
Annual Rhubarb Festival
- Bake sale, door prizes, create a rhubarb bar contest, quilts, cards, rhubarb lotions, gels and candles for sale. Lunch also served.
Address: University Lutheran Church , Grand Forks, North Dakota
|6 - 7||Grand Cities Art Fest - Art Fest is a diverse gathering of artistic talent, food and entertainment that highlights our region’s unique culture. Shop for fine art and handmade crafts, spark your kids’ imaginations with child-centered craft making, experience live, local music and see arts come alive as artists turn raw materials into original masterpieces at “Arts in Action” –all framed by the scenic banks of the Red River.|
Downtown Farmers Market
- The region's premier summer outdoor market features fresh produce, home baked goods, handmade crafts, jewelry, clothing and more. There is also live entertainment and food concessions. 9 AM to 2 PM
Address: Town Square , Grand Forks, North Dakota
Sertoma 4th of July Festival
- This annual family festival includes just some of the following fun events, 11:30 AM to Midnight:
12 to 1:30 PM - City Band, Food Vendors
12 to 6 PM - Silent Auction
1 PM - Patriotic Kids Parade
1 to 5 PM - ArtWise, Caricatures, Kids Games
1:15 PM - Opening Ceremony
1 to 5 PM - Various activites on The Greenway including Games Galore, Dakota Science Center, Curfman Critters, Inflatable Games
3 PM - Watermelon Feed
3 to 6 PM - Live Entertainment
4 to Midnight - Beer Garden
6:30 PM to Midnight - Live Entertainment
10:30 PM - Annual Fireworks Show
Chalk It Up/Family Fun Night
- The Grand Forks Park District invites you to an evening filled with chalk art, a parade, ice cream social, face painting, family games, food and a free showing of the movie Cinderella. Youth and adults of all ages are invited for a night of family fun! 5 to 8 PM
Address: University Park, University Avenue and North 25th St , Grand Forks, North Dakota
|25 - 26||Cats Incredible Catfish Days - This annual catfishing tournament brings in top anglers from all over North America. In addition to the tournament, there will also be games for kids, food vendors and a beer garden.|
|7 - 9||
- Displays, demonstrations, barn dance, crafts, parade, thresher's breakfast and concessions. See website for schedule.
Address: Heritage Village-East Grand Forks , Grand Forks, North Dakota
Kids day at Heritage Village
- Youth ages 5-8 (Cloverbuds) will enjoy hands-on activities. 8 am – noon.
Address: 219 20 Street NE , Grand Forks, North Dakota
|4 - 5||
Downtown Street Fair
- What's Up is Downtown Grand Forks! Over 150 vendors will fill our streets, Town Square and Greenway park space with art, jewelry, clothing, crafts, music, food and fun during this inaugural fall downtown street fair...the first of many to come! 10 AM to 10 PM
|3 - 4||
Annual East Grand Forks Arts & Crafts Fair
- The area's largest craft show returns for another year! Both venues - EGF Civic Auditorium and VFW Arena - will be filled with over a hundred vendors selling top quality arts and crafts. There will also be a free shuttle bus running between the two locations. Please NO strollers or pets.
10 AM to 5 PM on Saturday; 11 AM to 4 PM on Sunday
Address: Civic Auditorium and VFW Arena-East Grand Forks , Grand Forks, North Dakota
|20 - 26||
Christmas in the Park
- Drive through over 40 displays of holiday lights sponsored by local businesses and organizations. Friday after Thanksgiving through December, 5:30 to 10 PM. Tours follow a route through Lincoln Drive Park in the Greenway. Proceeds from this event will be used by the Lion's Club to increase their contributions to worthwhile charities and projects in the community.
Address: Lincoln Park Drive , Grand Forks, North Dakota
HollyDazzle Festival of Lights
- The Downtown Development Association and Leighton Broadcasting has put together an event that’s sure to become a holiday tradition for families throughout the Red River Valley. Join us on Sunday, November 27th to celebrate HollyDazzle!
Activities for kids will begin a 3 p.m. The Parade will begin at 6 p.m., followed by a fantastic fireworks display!
Address: Downtown on DeMers , Grand Forks, North Dakota
|28||First Night - First Night is an alcohol-free New Year's Eve celebration of arts and culture with music, dance, arts, fireworks and more.|
Happy Holidays at Heritage Village
- No Admission Fees Canned goods will be collected for the local food cupboard.
Bake Sale all day.
10:00 Railroad Museum
10:30 am - 1 pm Pancake Breakfast
11:00 fun activities start
12:30 Horse drawn hay rides
3 pm event closes