Located on the grounds of the Faulkner County Courthouse, this home was built in 1830 east of Conway and was restored in 1966 by the Faulkner County Historical Society. An excellent example of the dog-trot style of architecture, it is open for tours spring through fall.
Address: 800 Locust Street
Phone: (501) 329-5918
Our Email: email@example.com
Come visit us in Conway, Arkansas