Heber Springs, Arkansas
Upcoming Events in Heber Springs Arkansas
Heber Springs Art Walk
- The last Sat. of each month, April-Nov./Art Fair on the Square: May and Sept. For more information call 501-362-1672.
Ph: 501-362-7735 (Always call and confirm events)
|16 - 18||
- Quality Art & Handmade Crafts, Food & Entertainment - Art, Jewelry, Pottery, Wood Art, Wrought Iron, Yard Furniture & Native American crafts are just a few of the booths in Spring Park, including Pony rides, Bungee jump, slides and much more for the kids. Entertainment throughout the weekend in Spring Park Jazz, Bluegrass, Blues, Gospel, Country, Dancers & more.
Art Walk & "Taste of Heber" Friday from 6-8 PM, - Over 20 restaurants and as many artists participate in the annual Art Walk & Taste of Heber event on Friday evening.
Pack your bags for fun at Springfest in the Ozarks as we take you on a nature adventure into the Butterfly Pavilion. No shots needed, no jet lag when entering the land of 100 butterflies. You will explore sights and sounds, food sources and the migration of the beautiful monarch butterfly even feed the butterflies. Tickets to enter are $5 which includes a butterfly net.
Take the Lake 5K Run - Saturday at 6PM. Race Day Registration begins at 1:00pm at Dam Site Park parking lot (Finish Line).
Volkswagen Car Show - Sponsored by the Mountain Top Volkswagen Club. Car Show to be held Downtown Heber Springs, Sat from 9am - 5pm.
Community Parade - Sat. - 11AM - 1st,2nd & 3rd place trophies for floats. Lineup at 10:30 AM at Harps Parking Lot on West Main Street. Everyone invited to participate.
Address: Downtown , Heber Springs, Arkansas
Fireworks Extravaganza at Sandy Beach
- The Fireworks Extravaganza will be held at Sandy Beach on the shores of Greers Ferry Lake. Gates open at 10 am for a fun filled day on the beach before the festivities begin. Partygoers will arrive by boat and by car to enjoy food vendors, and live music beginning at 7:30 p.m.
At 9:30 p.m., one of the largest fireworks displays in Arkansas will light the skies above the lake, as thousands of breathtaking fireworks are choreographed to music broadcast on Timeless 106.1 FM KFFB. Beautifully mirrored in the lake’s surface, the show is equally magical whether viewed by boat or on the shore, and each year’s Fireworks Spectacular is better than the last.
The Fireworks Extravaganza is free, although there is $10 parking fee for those traveling by car.
|17||Annual World Championship Cardboard Boat Races - Races begin at 10 a.m. with youth and adult divisions. Races determined by speed. Vie for the "Pride of the Fleet" award or the notorious "Titanic Award". Battle it out in a Tug-of-War contest, watch the kids dig for treasures or build sandcastles in the sandsculpting contest, and play volleyball. Visitors can stuff themselves in the World Championship Watermelon Eating Contest. However, nothing is over until the Cardboard Boat Demolition Derby. You won't want to miss it. Call for a boat application at 501-362-2444 and create your own cardboard boat.|
|22 - 24||
Old Soldiers Reunion
- Reunion of Veterans and their families events include; parade, carnival all weekend, Beauty Pageant on Fri. night & Sat. morning. For pageant information call Jan Awalt at 501-362-5229. For parade/carnival information call the American Legion at 501-362-9979.
Ph: 501-362-9979 (Always call and confirm events)
Annual County Wide Yard Sale
- The event draws crowds of bargain hunters from all over.
Ph: 501-362-2425 (Always call and confirm events)
|7 - 11||Cleburne County Fair - Booths, exhibits, livestock, horticulture, kids events include terrific food and amusements.|
American Cancer Society Relay for Life
- Cleburne County Relay for Life will be held at in Heber Springs.
Berserker Dice Run for Charity
- CAR SHOW: Cars/Trucks/Jeeps/Projects
Come spend the day with the punishers LEMC "War Hammer Chapter" for a CHARITY event in beautiful Heber Springs Arkansas.
FOOD, Vendors, Music, Auction, Games, Mechanical Bull
$20 per entry (all proceeds going to charity) will have 1st & 2nd prizes awarded, (encouragement to ride in the dice run is welcomed)
SET-UP 8AM THIS WILL BE AN ALL-DAY EVENT
Location: Steve Landers Chevrolet 1819 AR-25 Bypass, Heber Springs Arkansas 72543
Address: 1819 AR-25 Bypass , Heber Springs, Arkansas
|5||Christmas Open House - The official start of the Christmas Season with participating merchants opening their fully decorated businesses to the public with refreshments, sales and great gift giving ideas. From 9 AM|
|15 - 19||Annual Business Expo - Area businesses showcase their products and services, open to the public.|
|4||Light Up The Park - Lighted Christmas parade begins at 5:30 PM and ends with Santa, music and lights in Spring Park. Snowflakes line Main Street, 500 luminaries will glow throughout the park and around the lighted Historical Cleburne County Courthouse. A live nativity scene on the east side of Spring Park demonstrates the real reason for the season.|