The Kellogg Historical Museum complex includes agricultural building, factory/bank, original one-room schoolhouse, country church, machine shed and blacksmith shop, along with two-story museum building, the former Simpson Hotel, constructed in 1909.
Admission: No admission fee; donations welcomed
Hours: 9-4 weekdays, 1:30-5 Sun., Memorial Day-Labor Day or by appointment. Closed holidays.
Address: 218 High St., Kellogg
Come visit us in Kellogg, Iowa