This sculpture on Main Street is on display for all to admire and to reflect on the history and contributions of those who gave of themselves for the growth of our cities and our country.
"The Farmer - He Feeds the World" - Sculptor, Tasso Pitsiri
Located above the sculpture is "
D.F. Doak and his brother, Walter, opened the Bank of Kingfisher in a tent on April 22, 1889 - the day of the land run. It stood on the corner of Main and Admire near the center of Kingfisher.
Almost immediately, the Doaks built a 20' by 32'